Comparing Strawn and RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas Dig, Gigem did want Rigdon to coach his kid. He moved him to RS and then back to Rochelle after the Burkhart/Rigdon Drama. His son played for Rochelle his Freshman year (2020) then transferred him to Brady this year (2021). After Strawn won state, he decided to move his kid to Strawn 2022 Spring. Unfortunately the man he was following is now going to Benjamin.
Wrong, nice try. 😂😂😂

I cannot confirm the accuracy of the entire story but can confirm a family from Brady did move to Strawn but am not aware of their kid or kids ages. Seems crazy for him to be bashing the guy he’s been following around and the town he just moved to if accurate. Strange times we’re livin in.
I'm not from Strawn, Brady, or Rochelle guy.

97 you sure shot out of the darkness in the last couple of months. Went from field mouse to bantam rooster real quick. Spilling news on your recruitment of coaches or anyone that wants to move to Benjamin . Kudos for being open. I’m thinking on it and I don’t believe I’ve ever heard anyone say anything bad about Harley. .?.He’s a good man, I find the dynamic of both of them together very interesting. Kind of polar opposite’s IMO.

Texas Dig, Gigem did want Rigdon to coach his kid. He moved him to RS and then back to Rochelle after the Burkhart/Rigdon Drama. His son played for Rochelle his Freshman year (2020) then transferred him to Brady this year (2021). After Strawn won state, he decided to move his kid to Strawn 2022 Spring. Unfortunately the man he was following is now going to Benjamin.
Did this really happen.?.?.

97 you sure shot out of the darkness in the last couple of months. Went from field mouse to bantam rooster real quick. Spilling news on your recruitment of coaches or anyone that wants to move to Benjamin . Kudos for being open. I’m thinking on it and I don’t believe I’ve ever heard anyone say anything bad about Harley. .?.He’s a good man, I find the dynamic of both of them together very interesting. Kind of polar opposite’s IMO.
Agreed. And all I can keep thinking is, “I sure hope this guy isn’t a school board member”. That wouldn’t surprise me, just make it a little more fun…I guess.

Agreed. And all I can keep thinking is, “I sure hope this guy isn’t a school board member”. That wouldn’t surprise me, just make it a little more fun…I guess.
I was being very sarcastic, I just don’t think because a school hires a guy or two guys with kids that it makes the school wrong. A School that want to get better seeks good coaches and if they have talented kids why not? No we are not illegally recruiting anyone. I was being way to sarcastic for all the literal people on here. Idk why RS people or Strawn people have negative things to say, when they are the schools that had these guys and let them go. Makes no sense to me. They got what they wanted and now are mad it bit them in backside.

For these move-around coaches, who will hire them when they have no kids? Some of them can't get along with anyone or any place that hires them.

No, hes speaking of someone originally from Rochelle/Brady area that moved to Strawn spring 2022. Its his business if he did move back to Rochelle is it not? I guess its bothering you not knowing who I am? Keep on guessing 😂😂😂
No sir doesn’t bother me a bit. I’ve already had my chance to know correct. I like to guess. I’m simply asking if this guy was really chasing rigdon around.

I was being very sarcastic, I just don’t think because a school hires a guy or two guys with kids that it makes the school wrong. A School that want to get better seeks good coaches and if they have talented kids why not? No we are not illegally recruiting anyone. I was being way to sarcastic for all the literal people on here. Idk why RS people or Strawn people have negative things to say, when they are the schools that had these guys and let them go. Makes no sense to me. They got what they wanted and now are mad it bit them in backside.
What you think or anyone else for that matter really makes no difference. Opinions are just that, personal and nothing more. Both coaches are decent, both coaches have super talented kids, both coaches won't get along, both coaches will have issues with parents, both coaches will have issues within the community, both coaches will help you win, both coaches probably won't be there long. You could say this about many coaches, but again, it's just opinion. Good luck to all!

I
What you think or anyone else for that matter really makes no difference. Opinions are just that, personal and nothing more. Both coaches are decent, both coaches have super talented kids, both coaches won't get along, both coaches will have issues with parents, both coaches will have issues within the community, both coaches will help you win, both coaches probably won't be there long. You could say this about many coaches, but again, it's just opinion. Good luck to all!
I like your opinions😂

No, hes speaking of someone originally from Rochelle/Brady area that moved to Strawn spring 2022. Its his business if he did move back to Rochelle is it not? I guess its bothering you not knowing who I am? Keep on guessing 😂😂😂
I don’t have to guess. You exposed yourself with the same post on here as the same email that was sent to San Saba to try and get the San Saba kid ineligible. Too bad the district voted him in after finding out it was you who sent the “anonymous” email to San Saba! Have a good day sir

No sir doesn’t bother me a bit. I’ve already had my chance to know correct. I like to guess. I’m simply asking if this guy was really chasing rigdon around.
Oh yes sir. He is. He couldn’t hack it back in HS at Rochelle so he lives vicariously through his boy. His son is a good athlete and works hard, but it’s sad the man gets on here and talks about other schools hiring coaches with kids and the ole Hicks boys, but turns around and does just that.

Oh yes sir. He is. He couldn’t hack it back in HS at Rochelle so he lives vicariously through his boy. His son is a good athlete and works hard, but it’s sad the man gets on here and talks about other schools hiring coaches with kids and the ole Hicks boys, but turns around and does just that.
So this kid is at Strawn? And moved there legally? Or illegally?

So this kid is at Strawn? And moved there legally? Or illegally?
Just a dad who is close to the Rigdon family and wanted his son to play with Grayson. Not sure on illegal or legal, but to be on here and mouth about other schools/ parents doing the same thing he is doing… ridiculous. But yes his son transferred to Strawn and participated in Powerlifting this spring. I’m sure social media posts will be taken down after this.

Just a dad who is close to the Rigdon family and wanted his son to play with Grayson. Not sure on illegal or legal, but to be on here and mouth about other schools/ parents doing the same thing he is doing… ridiculous. But yes his son transferred to Strawn and participated in Powerlifting this spring. I’m sure social media posts will be taken down after this.
Why would social media posts be taken down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back