Comparing Strawn and RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsford, I’m sure you’ve done your research and are correct on some things, but if you do not know for a fact who gigem is whoever you are talking about, I mean you are kind of slandering that man and his family. I don’t know the situation but talking about someone and his family is pretty low. Keep it classy. Just my opinion
I’m not slandering the man. He’s just being hypocritical. He definitely has the nerve to tell every other family/ school how to run their lives/program. He’s the one on here making himself look like a fool. He’s the one slandering coaches and families who move their kids. Yet he moves his? I’m sorry but there is no slandering of his family. This isn’t the place for people to put personal matters on here (like he has done in the past). I just called him out for doing the same things he’s bashing people on here for.

Tipton, great guy but was average assistant at best. Had potential and showed his coaching skills, bowing out in the second round. He’s doing just fine though and I’m sure he’s not worried about it. I believe he jumped into the 11man ranks as a receivers coach.
How did you arrive to the idea Tipton was an average assistant at best? Bowing out in the second round? I believe Oakwood beat Richland Springs in the third round in 2018, the year JB was at Stanton and RS finished with a 11-2 record. JB coached 2017 at RS and finished with a 10-2 record, being 46'ed by Milford in the second round according to Lone Star Football Network. I saw some comments from RS fans who were disappointed that Tipton was let go.

How did you arrive to the idea Tipton was an average assistant at best? Bowing out in the second round? I believe Oakwood beat Richland Springs in the third round in 2018, the year JB was at Stanton and RS finished with a 11-2 record. JB coached 2017 at RS and finished with a 10-2 record, being 46'ed by Milford in the second round according to Lone Star Football Network. I saw some comments from RS fans who were disappointed that Tipton was let go.

Those 2 losses in 2017 were to two great teams. Happy (defending champs) Milford who went to State that year. Both losses were without Walker Tippie. Not taking away from either of those two teams, but not having one of the best RB’s in the state play is detrimental to any team. No small school can afford to lose a kid to injury. Especially that caliber. Tipton was OC in 2017. So not sure what that argument of him moving to HC had to do with it? He was still calling the offense

I’m not slandering the man. He’s just being hypocritical. He definitely has the nerve to tell every other family/ school how to run their lives/program. He’s the one on here making himself look like a fool. He’s the one slandering coaches and families who move their kids. Yet he moves his? I’m sorry but there is no slandering of his family. This isn’t the place for people to put personal matters on here (like he has done in the past). I just called him out for doing the same things he’s bashing people on here for.
You're a joke man, keep crying! 😂😂😂
Still hilarious you think I'm someone I'm not! Still living free in RS folks heads lmao!!! Please keep going?

Glad you admitted the RB from San Saba is officially a RS coyote. Proves once again yall can't win with homegrown talent. RS's blueprint
Actually SS owed RS a RB since the starting center left RS to be the starting RB for SS. I know it’s confusing. 😂Nobody griped then. I don’t know who you are but you do sound and act very bitter. The only thing you bash is anything RS. So maybe Tsford is onto something. Maybe not. Doesn’t really matter. They’ll keep playing football and you will continue to whine on here. The wheel turns again.

Those 2 losses in 2017 were to two great teams. Happy (defending champs) Milford who went to State that year. Both losses were without Walker Tippie. Not taking away from either of those two teams, but not having one of the best RB’s in the state play is detrimental to any team. No small school can afford to lose a kid to injury. Especially that caliber. Tipton was OC in 2017. So not sure what that argument of him moving to HC had to do with it? He was still calling the offense
We didn’t go to state in 2017. We lost to Strawn 102-71 in semi

With or without walker.. Dawgs beat that 2017 RS team easily.. next excuse… those dawgs learned from the year before and played in the big games in 2017 to get them ready for that run…

Tipton should still be the head coach at RS.. honestly all of this talk is old… can we please stick to talking about the x’ and o’s of the game… my god…. Can we ask questions like.. what team blocks the best in the state… who has the best tackling in 6man… let’s talk about the game and leave the drama to TMZ and stuff… we really need this site to get better and for you older gentleman to grow up… remember, the kids watch these sites… no wonder these six man athletes are all on social media doing what they see you adults do on here.. let’s talk the game, if not then just don’t post…. Mike has taken over and honestly I thought stuff would change, that’s why I went ahead and finally made me a profile.. but I see it’s the same as if granger was running it… this ignorance and back to back talking and speaking bad on family names is crazy.. because none of you guys will do anything in person… it’s always quiet as a church mouse at games.. and I know for a fact some of you guys on here hide and sit in the stands… please let’s keep it at talking football and not this drama mess… thanks and go dawgs :)

Tsford... I'm from West Texas idiot 😂😂😂, you sure do have me figured out! Its hilarious you have a weird obsession with whoever you're talking about!
For someone who is from “West Texas” you sure sound like you know a lot about Brady, Tx. Kind of hard to keep up with all of your lies. I tried to find the one that Granger blocked awhile back that you said you were an employee at RS ISD and you had 3 kids attending school there. But looks like Granger took it down back then.

Attachments

• F0D7B921-18A4-4555-9E2A-B7FF5DC9B033.jpeg
    F0D7B921-18A4-4555-9E2A-B7FF5DC9B033.jpeg
    184.8 KB · Views: 26
  • FFA74510-33A7-4D78-9401-C15A89EEA495.jpeg
    FFA74510-33A7-4D78-9401-C15A89EEA495.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 25
  • A95710C5-4994-4F3E-BBE4-44F80DA49131.jpeg
    A95710C5-4994-4F3E-BBE4-44F80DA49131.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 25
For someone who is from “West Texas” you sure sound like you know a lot about Brady, Tx. Kind of hard to keep up with all of your lies. I tried to find the one that Granger blocked awhile back that you said you were an employee at RS ISD and you had 3 kids attending school there. But looks like Granger took it down back then.
You're an angry little guy aren't you 😂😂😂

No sir. I’m happy. Just exposing you for who you are.
Oh my gosh! Little guy ford is exposing me!!!! Watch out everyone who post something, little guy ford has an obsession with screenshotting old posts. He might lib out on you!! Oh no!!!!
*Still got the wrong guy little man ford. Keep posting though. I'm sure your helping the site out little man ford.

Tipton should still be the head coach at RS.. honestly all of this talk is old… can we please stick to talking about the x’ and o’s of the game… my god…. Can we ask questions like.. what team blocks the best in the state… who has the best tackling in 6man… let’s talk about the game and leave the drama to TMZ and stuff… we really need this site to get better and for you older gentleman to grow up… remember, the kids watch these sites… no wonder these six man athletes are all on social media doing what they see you adults do on here.. let’s talk the game, if not then just don’t post…. Mike has taken over and honestly I thought stuff would change, that’s why I went ahead and finally made me a profile.. but I see it’s the same as if granger was running it… this ignorance and back to back talking and speaking bad on family names is crazy.. because none of you guys will do anything in person… it’s always quiet as a church mouse at games.. and I know for a fact some of you guys on here hide and sit in the stands… please let’s keep it at talking football and not this drama mess… thanks and go dawgs :)
1652919592619.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back