Comparing the Big 4

I attended the FWCC/ASJ game Friday night. The place was packed! Covenant looked better than ever from what I observed. I was curious about how the 4 presumed favorites compared. I took points scored, points against, avg. points for, avg. points against, highest ranked opponent, lowest ranked opponent, avg. rank opponent games played

PF PA Av.PF Av.PA HRO. LRO Av.RO GP
ACS- 324 164 54 27 3 153 81 6
FWCC- 262 60 52 12 6 171

PFBA- 274 28 55 6 60 196 122 5
CCS- 315 77 63 15 72 279 186 6

Abilene has played the hardest schedule and Conroe the weakest based off the rankings. Pasadena and Classical both played Veritas in consecutive weeks and 45'ed them, 1st Baptist 52-6 Covenant 48-0.

Probably does not mean much but I found interesting. It will all come down when they face each other on the field. It ought to be good when they do.

Well, the games to decide District 1 and 5 start this week. District 1 will be decided between FWCC/Ab. Christian this coming Friday in Ft. Worth. District 5 will be settled the next week between Pasadena/Conroe Covenant. Both should be great games.
so, who you got in these two Games?

I will start it…. Abilene has played the toughest schedule and scored more pts/game, but Covenant has pitched 5 straight shutouts, which is amazing for 6 man football. Could be a barn burner or a tight game. My head says to go with the 2 time defending State Champ, but my gut says this could be an upset by Abilene. ACS pulls off the upset 38-36. Your thoughts??

Will discuss the District 5 game next week.

Playoff time is a wonderful time of the year!!!!!!

Back