when will RS and Strawn decide

All about the truth":2jdv10dy said:
Brownwood, Early, Comanche, Deleon , each one of those towns sound good. Ready to see it but what has happened in the past is waiting on JB to get his way where to play. If RS and JB is that good he can win anywhere so let’s go.

Brownwood 03, Early 09, fond memories. Comanche is nice too, DeLeon maybe a bit dated/small for a semi?

undoneone":m9ei8gzf said:
Well since we are sorta just throwing things/places out there, I am all for Breckenridge since I am on call and can't get out of town this weekend!! Yea not very geographical, but sure works for me at least......

Ha, Richland and Strawn should flip Lampasas against Breckinridge. If RS wins, I can go to the game. If Strawn wins, you can go to the game.

TebowTime15":1bx5aind said:
undoneone":1bx5aind said:
Well since we are sorta just throwing things/places out there, I am all for Breckenridge since I am on call and can't get out of town this weekend!! Yea not very geographical, but sure works for me at least......

Ha, Richland and Strawn should flip Lampasas against Breckinridge. If RS wins, I can go to the game. If Strawn wins, you can go to the game.

TebowTime15 let's get this rolling!! It's as good a chance as I have anywho!! Might as well try!!!

Murdoch":2opw3lzu said:
I guess Algerita must of already been booked.
Abilene is not too much of a stretch for either fan base. The stadium is large enough and has turf which most coaches prefer at this stage of the playoffs.

Murdoch":1371ync2 said:
Why for you say Saturday? Everyone else say Friday. I think Saturday works better.

Yeah it would work better for some of us that work all day on a Friday. Abilene by 7:00 ain't possible without vacation time.

Back