CHEROKEE

Hats off to Cherokee!
Thank you for the ass beating!
They needed to be exposed like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happens again next week against Rochelle.

Gonna have to put the pressure on little brother number two.
He says he wants it.
Talk is cheap.

If we don’t see a change this week, I agree, we just witnessed the beginning of a dying regime.

Hats off to Cherokee!
Thank you for the ass beating!
They needed to be exposed like this.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happens again next week against Rochelle.

Gonna have to put the pressure on little brother number two.
He says he wants it.
Talk is cheap.

If we don’t see a change this week, I agree, we just witnessed the beginning of a dying regime.
I think RS has a lot of young players. And the competition has caught up some.

Cherokee played a good game with some good athletes, congrats to them. They were jumping around like the super bowl, after all it had been 21 years. They are a good team. Video was terrible with the one side only working.
Think ethridge was ejected taking out his frustration of the game. Needs to learn to compose himself.
No biggie it’s a single loss train keeps rolling. Good kids got some good play time tonight with the one starter out and a second breaking his collar bone. NO EXCUSES. They played the cards they had. I believe they will meet down the road.

Friend. There’s a big gap. Wouldn’t surprise me if Loraine suspended a player for their actions the week prior too.
Correction to my previous statement after looking at odonells record. I have to know what happened in this game, there is not a chance Loraine had half of the starting 6 they had against Benjamin in that one. Did they all quit? Basketball season?

R
Cherokee played a good game with some good athletes, congrats to them. They were jumping around like the super bowl, after all it had been 21 years. They are a good team. Video was terrible with the one side only working.
Think ethridge was ejected taking out his frustration of the game. Needs to learn to compose himself.
No biggie it’s a single loss train keeps rolling. Good kids got some good play time tonight with the one starter out and a second breaking his collar bone. NO EXCUSES. They played the cards they had. I believe they will meet down the road.
Rochelle may not allow another meet up.

Congrats to Cherokee, 21 years, Down goes the Roman empire!!!!!
The only good thing I’ve seen you post is your Texas Tech profile picture … Wreck’em Guns Up !
Cherokee is the real Deal . Mark my words . Would love to see a rematch in the playoffs but Loraine shouldn’t have a hard time beating Richland Springs . But I would be worried about Rochelle First it wouldn’t surprise me if Rochelle pulled of a W as well ……..oh and if we see Loraine we will have our hands full but will pull off the W …

Cherokee is well coach team with great discipline.Have great athletes and will be hard to beat in the east.Kept their composure with all the unsportsmanlike conditions being exhibited on the field for the win.Great job to players and coaches for representing your school in a sportsmanship manner ….

The only good thing I’ve seen you post is your Texas Tech profile picture … Wreck’em Guns Up !
Cherokee is the real Deal . Mark my words . Would love to see a rematch in the playoffs but Loraine shouldn’t have a hard time beating Richland Springs . But I would be worried about Rochelle First it wouldn’t surprise me if Rochelle pulled of a W as well ……..oh and if we see Loraine we will have our hands full but will pull off the W …
Lito - Congrats to the Indians. They were the better team last night, no doubt. I hope this is their year. If it can’t be RS, I hope it’s Cherokee! Good luck my man!

Back