Thanksgiving weekend

Tigerfan85

Six-man master
Congrats to all the teams still playing football during Thanksgiving weekend. That’s no small task. I’m tagging this my underdog weekend. I’m picking Cherokee, Jayton, and May (of course) as big upsets this week. No need to get all bent outta shape about my picks it’s not like I’m paying off refs or pulling out some sort of voodoo. Not that I would admit to it anyway.

I'm going with this as my results.
Westbrook, Happy, Gordon, Jonesboro

Cherokee, Jayton, Balmorhea, Iredell

I really can't decide on the Benjamin/Jayton game so I'm just going with the underdog. I think westbrook takes this game but it'll be close for the first 2-3 quarters. Gordon will just outscore Abbott in a battle in the trenches. Jonesboro and May will be close but I see Jonesboro wearing May down and pulling away.

Cherokee will have it all together and put the coyotes away. Jayton will swarm the ball on defense and their offense will pull through for a tight win. Balmorhea is just too much for Klondike. Iredell will give Oglesby something they haven't had to face yet this year, speed and physicality on the same team.

I really can't decide on the Benjamin/Jayton game so I'm just going with the underdog. I think westbrook takes this game but it'll be close for the first 2-3 quarters. Gordon will just outscore Abbott in a battle in the trenches. Jonesboro and May will be close but I see Jonesboro wearing May down and pulling away.

Cherokee will have it all together and put the coyotes away. Jayton will swarm the ball on defense and their offense will pull through for a tight win. Balmorhea is just too much for Klondike. Iredell will give Oglesby something they haven't had to face yet this year, speed and physicality on the same team.
Iredell will have to deal with something they haven’t faced this year . One of the best backs in the State.

You got the D-1’s but missed the D-2’s. Still fun to cheer them all up!!! December Ball is the Best!!

Back