Burkhart kid transfering

T-boneisGood":3j1hyfkk said:
[

Supposedly coach burkart has an interview scheduled at Rankin. They do have an opening on their district website starting October 16 ending October 26. Nice pay there.

Why would Burkhart go to Rankin for an Asst Job? I don't think Coach Avalos is leaving in the midst of district play starting.

CoachesAnonymous":2ndh2oa3 said:
Wasn't this thread originally about the Burkhart kid? Stopped in to see if there were an new developments, and it took a left turn...
Yeah, I thought at some point there was actually some concern about a Kids safety!
Silly me...........

He's not a kid. He's a young man. Part of a family. His Dad has won more State Championships than anyone. Ever, in History. Give them some space.

51eleven":1f71tark said:
He's not a kid. He's a young man. Part of a family. His Dad has won more State Championships than anyone. Ever, in History. Give them some space.

Actually, Gordon Wood has 9 and Burkhart has 8! I understand why you stated your claim because they won in different sports and Burkhart has won the most at one school. While I love Richland Springs' dominance because they represented central Texas very well and it enhanced my story about beating them in basketball, my daddy and uncle played for Gordon Wood. Therefore, I am going with the Lions over the Coyotes in this situation.

To Coach Burkhart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM Go getcha' another 8 somewhere else! I am rooting for you, big man!

51eleven":2vciclnd said:

Not to be argumentative, but the original title of this thread was “Burkhart KID” and his transferring for safety reasons. Then the speculation began as to where, when, how many championships etc. and the KID’s (young man’s) safety became a side issue. Sematics aside, his welfare rightly started the thread and, in my opinion, should be the focus. If someone wants to argue other issues they should start another thread, not hijack this one. Just saying..........

"Not to be argumentative..." but that is exactly what I am about to do...

Yes, FCSA is the new moral compass for sixmanfootball.com.

If the kid (and yes I believe that he is a kid) transfers because that is what his parents think is best, who of us should judge. That is a family decision, just because his last name is Burkhart shouldn't matter. Interesting, sure. Curious, you bet. But Coach Burkhart and his son have the right to move wherever they want as long as they do it in accordance with UIL rules.

Good Luck to all parties involved.

FCSA football":2ss8tno8 said:
51eleven":2ss8tno8 said:

Not to be argumentative, but the original title of this thread was “Burkhart KID” and his transferring for safety reasons. Then the speculation began as to where, when, how many championships etc. and the KID’s (young man’s) safety became a side issue. Sematics aside, his welfare rightly started the thread and, in my opinion, should be the focus. If someone wants to argue other issues they should start another thread, not hijack this one. Just saying..........

FCSA
BUT I DON'T WANNA START ANOTHER THREAD NOW YOU HURT MY FEELINGS

Don't feel bad Kramer. I got jumped on because I thought I smelled something fishy about the whole thing. Guess someone doesn't know that my nose stays stopped up most of the time. Just saying.

Sorry, Certainly wasn’t my intention.
Kids come before anything, as I said earlier, I’ve lost a child. You never expect to survive your kids, so hug them and let them know you love them every chance you get. God’s Plans are not our plans.

Back