What's the return of Burkhart 'worth' RS?

Texlonghorn75":14k7d86j said:
6manfamily":14k7d86j said:
Texlonghorn75":14k7d86j said:
Instead of discussing Burkhart's worth to RS, the question should be if Burkhart would have returned without the Rigdon boys?? Probably not.

You give that man way too much credit. How could he have known how rigdon and his family would have reacted? From what I heard they where all but gone once burkhart came back but the kids wanted to stay. Well and RS timing in particular made it tough to leave I’m sure( week and a half before two a days). Burkhart May have taken the job to be closer to his aging grand parents like he said, or in hopes of overturning sons suspension, or because even without the Rigdon boys they have plenty of talent to compete for a Chip! I’m sure he was very glad the rigdon family stayed but their was no way he knew that would be the case!!

You think he planned it all out? I’ll get my old school to fire the AD and give me his job, that way he will keep his boys here to play for me?? I’m almost certain he had to know their was a very high chance coach Rigdon would take his boys and find a new job!! The people on here with these crazy theories blow my mind
Burkhart had all his ducks in a row when he came back or he would have found greener pastures elsewhere. That's not a theory and you might be spending too much time out in the sun. Go ahead and fire the AD.

Rigdon prolly got offered more money to stay and let his kids go there. Kinda sucks Rigdon won’t be the history maker for most champion ships in tx

One _pac2018":2rbbykyw said:
Rigdon prolly got offered more money to stay and let his kids go there. Kinda sucks Rigdon won’t be the history maker for most champion ships in tx

Another wild theory huh?? Burkhart probably told them to pay Rigdon more and demote him!! The things your read on here.

I think the best theory was when people where throwing around strawn like lee was going to let them land there lol. I don’t even know if big rig would start at strawn

One_pac you’ve lost your whole mind if you think any player at strawn this year even comes close to being as good all around as “big rig”... but you’re saying he would be the number 7 over there this year!? I think we, the people, have missed something big happening over in Mary’s land of this is the case.

Not that I think Lee was going to “let them land there” either but let’s not be naive, the kid is a stud.

One _pac2018":3pqktkk4 said:
I agree he will be a smith !!!

Not sure who that is but the Rigdon boy from what I hear works harder than 99% of most varsity athletes. Went over 40 points a game multiple times as 6th grader leading the jr high team! This kid is the truth

6manfamily":30mjst5x said:
One _pac2018":30mjst5x said:

Not sure who that is but the Rigdon boy from what I hear works harder than 99% of most varsity athletes. Went over 40 points a game multiple times as 6th grader leading the jr high team! This kid is the truth

Wow

6manfamily":1wkw7umw said:
One _pac2018":1wkw7umw said:

Man Taron Smith ? He is going down as one of the best

Back