San Angelo Times article: Burkhart suing everybody

Just thought I would put in my 2¢ worth here. No one who has posted on here can be sued for slander.
Libel and slander are types of defamatory statements. Libel is a defamatory statement that is written. Slander is a defamatory statement that is oral.

Which

Please explain. Which Superintendent and why ?
The superintendent of the district you are always defending. And I think you and many that have worked there know exactly why. That could get RS right back down in Austin again. I would have to say that I fear they would not be as lenient this time when it is clear the district will take no accountability on their own...

The superintendent of the district you are always defending. And I think you and many that have worked there know exactly why. That could get RS right back down in Austin again. I would have to say that I fear they would not be as lenient this time when it is clear the district will take no accountability on their own...
Wishing thinking on your part. You should be added to the long list of Richland Springs haters.

Hey Leman. This reminds me of everyday Dallas not where we grew up. It’s the playoffs for small town kids so time for that. I won’t get off on preaching to grown men but dang what is six man about. Community. We can all go to Plano to eat a crap sandwich and hide from our neighbor. Surely we got more good to talk about than beating the RS JB thing down on another thread for thirty pages. If I’m wrong give it to me I just think it’s changed a little. My name is Jenson Gainer.

Hey Leman. This reminds me of everyday Dallas not where we grew up. It’s the playoffs for small town kids so time for that. I won’t get off on preaching to grown men but dang what is six man about. Community. We can all go to Plano to eat a crap sandwich and hide from our neighbor. Surely we got more good to talk about than beating the RS JB thing down on another thread for thirty pages. If I’m wrong give it to me I just think it’s changed a little. My name is Jenson Gainer.
By chance do you happen to still do color?

Back