Student transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m afraid I do not live in Richland Springs sir. Yes you could say I root for them as well as several teams in central texas. Like I said your completely wrong on the said game. Expert by no means but it is extremely easy to see a bad game plan continuously ran. Again I’m pretty sure everyone goes by the same rules. You just sound like your whining at this point. I only jumped on because your mirror is broken. Yet you keep on starring. I’ll leave it be. You think they have bad ethics and integrity ect.ect.ect.
My post doesn't mention you living in Richland Springs. I can tell you are really a shy RS fan. But that is ok. The rest of the six man communitiy understands your challenges.

Just an observation on the 2020 state game. Balmorhea was running on Diesel while RS apparently ran out of gas.
Were they not loaded with transfers? If so, then Superman can be beat. If not, then kudos to the RS tradition of getting to the big dance.

I'm literally just a fan on the outside looking in, so I enjoy the banter and half truthful intel from this site. It's just obvious that RS has angered some people, and I'm trying to figure out if it's justified or just plain old fashion jealousy. Not that it would solve anything, either way...other than my boredom.

51eleven, if my memory serves me correctly, I remember TE playing for the Coyotes way back in jr high, long before he was a star. But, I guess that we shouldn’t let facts get in the way of a good story! Same with the rigdon saga. You really need to know “the rest of the story“ to be able to pass judgment.
After a JB hired Ethridge from Hermleigh... TE repeated 8th grade so he would be eligible all 4 years of HS. JB and I'm sure his dad knew this going in, did their homework Lol... He was basically a sophomore his freshman year after Jared Hicks was gone.

Well that was simple enough.

With that being said. That post didn’t age well. Strawn doesn’t win without the Rigdon boys correct.?.?
Actually, yes the post did age well. RS has been known for talent chasing. They did the Rigdons wrong and then they went to Carlisle. Shoving Rigdon to the side is why they didn't win state last year. They couldve have big rig and Griff for another season. Being blackballed to bring JB back (late) and paying Rigdon on the side for using his boys was the only reason there was a state championship was won. Carlisle to Strawn was a great move by the Rigdons. Coach Rigdon has a passion for 6man football and why not go to a school where they treat you right? Enough said

Actually, yes the post did age well. RS has been known for talent chasing. They did the Rigdons wrong and then they went to Carlisle. Shoving Rigdon to the side is why they didn't win state last year. They couldve have big rig and Griff for another season. Being blackballed to bring JB back (late) and paying Rigdon on the side for using his boys was the only reason there was a state championship was won. Carlisle to Strawn was a great move by the Rigdons. Coach Rigdon has a passion for 6man football and why not go to a school where they treat you right? Enough said
Well Techie I was referring to the longhorn gentleman that’s always complaining again about school should put more into education not football and that he never said what he said. So for him no it did not. Sure the education thing should be true. Unfortunately that’s just not the case here there and a lot of places. I don’t think any team chases talent I don’t believe that’s fair to say. In the end a parent has to move the child. That’s their choice. We all know valley, RS ,Lee and co.or wherever else he’s been didn’t hire rigdon for his ability to lift the education system. His kids are great athletes it’s that simple. With that said I also do not care where he or anyone goes. Happens all the time. I don’t know anything into the actual happenings of the Rigdon and RS saga. All I know is hearsay about the guy but I will say I’ve never heard a positive one. With that being said from watching texas6 and Lees temperament they might just be two peas in a pod. Again I’ve never seen or spoken to the Rigdon guy so everything could be wrong. At this point I’m just repeating myself.

Last edited:
Well Techie I was referring to the longhorn gentleman that’s always complaining again about school should put more into education not football and that he never said what he said. So for him no it did not. Sure the education thing should be true. Unfortunately that’s just not the case here there and a lot of places. I don’t think any team chases talent I don’t believe that’s fair to say. In the end a parent has to move the child. That’s their choice. We all know valley, RS ,Lee and co.or wherever else he’s been didn’t hire rigdon for his ability to lift the education system. His kids are great athletes it’s that simple. With that said I also do not care where he or anyone goes. Happens all the time. I don’t know anything into the actual happenings of the Rigdon and RS saga. All I know is hearsay about the guy but I will say I’ve never heard a positive one. With that being said from watching texas6 and Lees temperament they might just be two peas in a pod. Again I’ve never seen or spoken to the Rigdon guy so everything could be wrong. At this point I’m just repeating myself.
I can tell you my son loves playing for Coach Rigdon, my family love him and his, I can get you plenty of references that will tell you the same, so maybe it’s the groups your asking…

Arandudd. You are beginning to sound like the Oprah Winfrey of six man football. That education emphasis in school would have certainly helped you if you had given it a chance.

Arandudd. You are beginning to sound like the Oprah Winfrey of six man football. That education emphasis in school would have certainly helped you if you had given it a chance.
Just one question texlonghorns75. Did you have a previous username on this site of Rainjack?

After a JB hired Ethridge from Hermleigh... TE repeated 8th grade so he would be eligible all 4 years of HS. JB and I'm sure his dad knew this going in, did their homework Lol... He was basically a sophomore his freshman year after Jared Hicks was gone.
TE didn’t repeat 8th grade was held back in elementary. Now was it for educational purposes or athletic purposes only they know. Kids are held back all the time they just don’t produce like TE did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back