Math Student Teaching

SandersonEagles

11-man fan
I am currently looking for an accredited sixman program that would be interested in accomodating me for my student teaching next
fall(2013) and allow me to be an assistant football coach and other sports if required. I know it's a little early but I have to find somewhere to go by February and ensure that Texas State University will approve the school. I am mostly interested in finding a school that will keep me on until the end of the school year(pending I do a good job) if not longer as I have to keep providing for my wife and 2 kids. I will be needing a student teaching position in Mathematics. If everything goes as planned, I should be graduating from Texas State University after the fall of 2013 with a Bachelors in Mathematics and a Minor in Education. I was previously employed as an administrative assistant with the United States Navy for about 6 years before attending Texas State University. My only sixman football experience was playing for the Sanderson Eagles in High School from 2000-2002 under Coach Vance Jones. I appreciate any inquiries.
You can contact me at [email protected].

Josh Kelly

Back