1-2 Biggest Game of the Week?

51eleven

Six-man expert
For every team still playing it's the biggest game of the week but... In DII for the east it doesn't get much bigger 1 VS 2 (for the state) in both Granger & Pete's rainking. Beleive me I know, ranking shmanking, anything can happen now. But the only 2 undefeated's in DII face off Saturday in Hico.
After last year and the roll they're on now it seems almost a foregone conclusion Richland Springs should go back to Abilene and probably win it all. They 45'd other playoff teams Avalon & Cherokee, put up 96 point's in a HALF on a team I won't name. They're only non 45 was over # 3 in their class Austin Hill Country 74-38 and I've read on here the non starters played quite a bit then. They score 68 a game & give up 14, or win by 54 on average.
Jonesboro shut out 7 of 11 teams including 2 of 4 playoff teams they beat. Closest game was over Strawn 29-22. All the rest were 45's.
They average 55 points and give up FOUR, 51 point average win.
Could be the biggest game of the year in DII though I'm sure the west will contest that.
Thin I want to see this one.

Nah, come right out with it, trying to get a interesting football thread going. Good chance one of these teams could play for state from the east.

To tell the truthe I work for the Hico ISD & thought maybe we could drum up some business on here since we're not going to a playoff game.. We got a classic stadium, burgers smoked on the spot frim homegrown beef, and a big game. (note I mispelled truth so I don't have to tell it)

Back