Will "the Buck " Stop Anywhere?

I didn't get to see the last game, but I heard the Offense had a hard time showing up in the red zone. I might just have to head out to Jonesboro Friday and see for myself.

Hmmm,
Someone has been practicing their
editing and revising skills.
(Just like making changes during halftime).
It's a lot better.
Maybe Mrs. Molina will give you extra credit.
Ask her.

Buckholts hasnt beat j-boro since 1997. I am saying J-boro takes it 46-27. Could be closer than I think...J-Boro has pretty good tradition on their side.

Petey really????? Star by 7???? do they even have enough playing out there and yeah right bucks gonna roll on jonesboro baby. Jonesboro looks good but i would say that it has to be closer than 32 if not bucks gonna get em one. I just heard star lost by 40 or something

I really would like to see Star
win one
but I don't think anyone
is just going to roll over for them.
Is Star really working hard enough
to be successful???
I don't know,
but victory is sometimes an indicator.
I do know
that if anyone takes the Buck
for granted
oooooo baby
them Badgers will dig a hole right through em'!!!!

(Btw, the Badger is the fastest digging animal on the planet)

I'd say that Star and Oglesby are in slump years mode. Every team goes through them. Eventually they will come back. The bad thing about 6 man is that its hard to get a good program and keep it.

Even the big bad coyote will hit it again some day.

Ill be caravaning some of the alumni up to Eagle town to watch the game tonight. We will be premoting the league some. Not enough to take away any spotlight from the boys though. :) The game should be a decent prelude to district.

"In a slump"
is a very nice way to put it.

Good luck with the league stuff!
I was trying to tell my wife about it
and she started screaming at me in mid-sentence.
Something about getting killed or something,
she was spitting and flailing around so much
I couldn't make out everything.
So, I went out back to my shop, quick.

Bastrop Tribe is looking forward to the challenge! We have great respect for Coach S and his boys. I believe we will give them a great game for their homecoming!

Good luck week 2 Buckholts!

Tribe always brings their best!!!
Buck v Tribe is becoming a tradition.

Hope you're hangin' in there down your way.

haha yeah. I made the game. The Badgers have some work to do. Hopefully the injuries they have suffered this year will be healed by district.

However, on the otherside of the ball, the Eagles played good ole smash mouth football. I wanna say they never ran more than 5 diffrent plays all night. They found the weaknesses in the defense and were on the badgers like junkyard dogs.

This puts the Badgers record at 24/19 against the eagles since 1956. The Eagles are catching up.

Easy 83 LOL!

Thanks Dodface...we are hanging in there. Thousands of folks dis-placed but God is doing a great work here.

I am looking forward to the Buckholts game. We are much better than last year but the question is...will my boys show up with their "A Game".
If we can stop #13, we should be able to give the Badgers a game. I will be there Friday to watch them play Holy Trinity. We play Thursday night.! Hopefully I get to see 4 quarters of football. I expect Buckholts to handle HT and probably win in the 3rd.

Great folks over there I wish them the best! See you Friday!

Back