Will "the Buck " Stop Anywhere?

Jonesboro has traditionally ran the ball and played good defense. Thats why they were so consistent in the 80-90'. J-boro is starting to get that reputation back. As for the Badgers, playing austin school for the blind and 45ing them doesnt get you better. We rarely played sorry schools in the 90's unless it was for an easy win for the homecoming crowd. If you want to get better you have to play better people....I know if you district stinks like the one we are in than play better people....last year's predistrict schedule was a joke! Buckholts has the talent to compete every year with better teams.

Scheduling really does matter.
And "Talent" rarely does.
All it takes is 1 "me" player
to destroy any chance for the "Team"
to be Number One.

Not sayin that's how it is down in
BuckSchool
but,
like so many other little places,
that's how it may be in BuckTown?

I didn't see any real "me" players. I just know that the Badgers looked a little out of character. Almost like the kids were shuffled around. I believe Buckholts only has 1 Senior this year. Hopefully the Juniors are stepping up.

Jonesboro had great execution and pursuit on offense and defense. You could see the kids were fired up and new their positions very well.

i myself dont see the badgers doing much of anything they have 1 player this year which is the
cowen kid and he is still young last year was there year with the watson and barker kid

Kinda like a cud,
I like to keep bringin this one up!

The Buck has Tribe tomorrow.
Will it be a bitting or a scalping?

Buckholts played a great game. They were very hospitable as always. They have a good squad that will only get better. Good luck to Coach S and his boys. BTC is pulling for you!

Looking forward to next year! Always a good game with the Badgers!

If they do, we may see a shift in Tide. I think they will make a run at it. Maybe it will be closer than 45 :).

Back