Congrats Miami Warriors

Pdevitt13

Six-man expert
What a season for Miami! 12-1, which I believe per @Leman Saunders, is their best year yet!

I had them pegged as a sleeper/darkhorse in my preseason but they surpassed all expectations in my eyes.

Haiden Thompson was unreal this year, what a player. Think they only lose him and one other senior from this group.

Coach Howell hope you can keep the momentum going with this team in 2024 💪

What a season for Miami! 12-1, which I believe per @Leman Saunders, is their best year yet!

I had them pegged as a sleeper/darkhorse in my preseason but they surpassed all expectations in my eyes.

Haiden Thompson was unreal this year, what a player. Think they only lose him and one other senior from this group.

Coach Howell hope you can keep the momentum going with this team in 2024 💪

Thank you for the kind words, we were extremely proud of what our Warriors were able to accomplish this season.

Miami loses 4 seniors, but has a lot of talent coming up as well. It will also help they should drop down to D2 this coming alignment.

Haiden is my son, so thank you for the kind words on him as well. He had a pretty awesome HS career. Finishing with approximately 11,500 combined yards, 177 touchdowns, and 345 tackles just to name a few of his stats. It will definitely be sad not seeing him out their in the purple and gold next season.

@SixmanMom He is one heck of a player! Does he play basketball?

What does Miami look like next year?

Yes, he plays point guard actually, which is unusual for a 6’2” player in 1A. He was actually the district offensive MVP his Freshman and Sophomore years, and district MVP last year, averaging 21 pts, 10 rebounds.

Miami is returning a lot of quality players next year. 1 junior starter who started both ways, 3 juniors with quality play time, 2 sophomores who started both ways, and 3 more sophomores with quality play time. They are tough, motivated and have grown tremendously this season.

Back