Top teams D1 and D2 2023

After seeing what both teams have coming back and seeing Westbrook and Knox City play multiple times over the years I would not be surprised if Westbrook controlled this game.

Week 1 I'm ready to see the results of Benjamin vs. Follett to see where Follett sits with a new coach and losing 3 key players. I also want to see results for Westbrook vs. Knox City, I think it will be an interesting match up.
Two great matchups, Follet could win this game! Westbrook vs Knox City is the game I wanted! Just days away! It's getting close to Football Time in Texas! Let's Go! #AOE

After seeing what both teams have coming back and seeing Westbrook and Knox City play multiple times over the years I would not be surprised if Westbrook controlled this game.
I completely agree. I just want to see if Knox City can prove they deserve to be ranked as high as they are in the preseason rankings. I know they return all their starters, but they still lost to Happy last year 50-0 in round 2. A year can make a big difference though and ready to see if they’re the real deal this year.

Two great matchups, Follet could win this game! Westbrook vs Knox City is the game I wanted! Just days away! It's getting close to Football Time in Texas! Let's Go! #AOE
I honestly think Benjamin will win, I’m just interested to see by how much and if Follett can adapt to its 3rd coach in three years. Losing Franks, Watson, and Torres are huge losses for the team and can they fill those holes. I think their offense should still be great, but can they fill those holes on the defensive side.

I honestly think Benjamin will win, I’m just interested to see by how much and if Follett can adapt to its 3rd coach in three years. Losing Franks, Watson, and Torres are huge losses for the team and can they fill those holes. I think their offense should still be great, but can they fill those holes on the defensive side.
Does anyone know for sure if Rigdon will be at Benjamin? If he isn’t this will change their season expectations completely.

Back