Bold 2023 D1 Teams Advancing to Bi District Play

Coolidge might have something to say about District 12. If Aquilla plays like they have the last couple of weeks they might get beat by Gholson.

I think this Fridays game will be a good one between the Coogs and the Jackets. Hopefully Coach Williams can get them back on track at home and put on a show.

Coolidge might have something to say about District 12. If Aquilla plays like they have the last couple of weeks they might get beat by Gholson.

I think this Fridays game will be a good one between the Coogs and the Jackets. Hopefully Coach Williams can get them back on track at home and put on a show.
How you picking them?

I’m not sure how bold these picks are. Pretty solid picks I think. Bold would be like Borden County over Rankin. Not that I’d pick it that way but it would be bold. Then again Richey can get a team to play above expectations. So there’s that.

I’m not sure how bold these picks are. Pretty solid picks I think. Bold would be like Borden County over Rankin. Not that I’d pick it that way but it would be bold. Then again Richey can get a team to play above expectations. So there’s that.
Team have 3 games left, and anything can happen, grades, illness, and injuries to name a few.

Back