Top teams D1 and D2 2023

I’ve heard Newcastle is going to be very good this year. Ive heard the same about throckmorton and oakwood. Bluff dale, blanket, and Richland are supposedly in a rebuild from what I’m told.

I’ve heard Newcastle is going to be very good this year. Ive heard the same about throckmorton and oakwood. Bluff dale, blanket, and Richland are supposedly in a rebuild from what I’m told.
I believe that Oakwood is losing one of their best players from last year but I’m not sure. Zack Nickerson. Kid broke the sixman record for rushing TDs in a single season

Blanket lost a real solid group of seniors and will be young. RS should do better this year, they had some promising young talent and some real good 8th graders moving up

Newcastle will be the team to beat even if Rigdon stays at Benjamin or winds up at Strawn. From what I saw of Newcastle last season they are talented and have several play makers returning. They might not be as deep as Balmorhea was a few seasons ago when they won state but they are close.
I can get on that train. When we (Bluff Dale) played them last year, it was probably the second most fun game I've watched our boys play (They scored with about 13 seconds left to win 86-78). Newcastle had some studs.

Nope there is something else, I could care Less about his age to be honest. What I’m hearing will definitely have an impact on him. Just hope younger kids pay attention to this situation.
Why is the rumor mill so prevalent on this site? Either say it or don't; the beating around the bush with the "I know something you don't know" is kind of annoying, honestly.

Bluff Dale is definitely on the rebuild. They lost the core of their team, as well as their head coach.

I believe that Oakwood is losing one of their best players from last year but I’m not sure. Zack Nickerson. Kid broke the sixman record for rushing TDs in a single season
Nickerson was a senior. He actually just joined the Army as a Combat Engineer and is currently in basic training.

He’s going to Iraan though..
Why would a kid leave a team that is ranked #10 in 6-man D1 to go to a school that should be 6-man but is playing 11-man that should not even make the playoffs? Must be something there I don’t know about. I will keep a watch to see what happens.

Why would a kid leave a team that is ranked #10 in 6-man D1 to go to a school that should be 6-man but is playing 11-man that should not even make the playoffs? Must be something there I don’t know about. I will keep a watch to see what happens.
His dad coached at BV this year. Pretty sure now he’s coaching at Iraan..

Back