Top teams D1 and D2 2023

Zach Nickerson from Oakwood certainly could be playing on Saturdays, as well. Anyone heard anything on him? I know if he wanted to, I'm sure the opportunity was there. He has the size and speed, for sure.

Munday had a kid whose name I can’t remember, signed out with Tech out of HS.

They had a DE that signed with TCU that year, LJ Collier. He had a better college career and wound up being drafted in the 1st round by the Seattle Seahawks. He signed with the Arizona Cardinals recently.

Throckmorton's Hayden Farquhar played basketball for Abilene Christian.

I got mine.

I live in Chicago and got mine last week 🤣

Assuming y'all are subscribed, when you're logged in at texasfootball.com and looking at your subscription details, what does it say under "Magazine Delivery"? Does it say anything about it already being sent? Mine says "1 magazine will be shipped to the following address" rather than "has been shipped". I'm just curious as to whether, or not, that wording changes once they've been shipped out.

Assuming y'all are subscribed, when you're logged in at texasfootball.com and looking at your subscription details, what does it say under "Magazine Delivery"? Does it say anything about it already being sent? Mine says "1 magazine will be shipped to the following address" rather than "has been shipped". I'm just curious as to whether, or not, that wording changes once they've been shipped out.
Mine says 1 magazine will be shipped to the following address also, and i have had it for over a week.

I received mine and it still just says "1 magazine will be shipped to the following address".

Seeing that Knox City has 6 and 6 returning is making me think they're not a dark horse in D1. I can definitely see them putting up a fight against anyone, including WB. Dont know where they would meet in the playoffs though.
My picks to win it all are Westbrook/ Gordon runner-up in D1 and Balmorhea in D2, runner up RS or Cherokee. D2 seems a bit more crowded or uncertain. Balmorhea losing their stud RB will hurt but I'm sure they have kids ready to take that spot over.

I like Gordon / Jonesboro in the east D1
Westbrook west D1

East D2 Lorraine/ Richland Springs/ Cheeokee
West D2 Balmorhea / Benjamin if Rigdon stays

Back