Tapps favs so far?

WF6manfan

11-man fan
Posed in another thread but thought I’d make it its own…

Any thoughts on who’s emerging as favorites in the tapps divisions? Lots of teams moved up in the latest realignment, and difficult to take too much from rankings this early in the season. Curious who the favorites are, if there are any.

Posed in another thread but thought I’d make it its own…

Any thoughts on who’s emerging as favorites in the tapps divisions? Lots of teams moved up in the latest realignment, and difficult to take too much from rankings this early in the season. Curious who the favorites are, if there are any.
D2 is very interesting with Lucas, Prestonwood North, Decatur Victory, Nazarene and Covenant Classical all super strong and evenly matched and thats just the North. D3 looks like it's Fredericksburg Heritage and Wichita Christian as the front runners. Word out of Wichita is they are loaded which their scores reflect

D2 is very interesting with Lucas, Prestonwood North, Decatur Victory, Nazarene and Covenant Classical all super strong and evenly matched and thats just the North. D3 looks like it's Fredericksburg Heritage and Wichita Christian as the front runners. Word out of Wichita is they are loaded which their scores reflect
I’d think Longview Heritage would be in that convo as well. Not sure what they brought back tho.

DII Dist 3 is looking like it will come down to the Week 10 matchup between Lucas Christian and Rockwall Heritage. Lucas is 4-1, 1-0 with their only loss coming to Milford by 7. Heritage is off to their best start since 2016 at 6-0, 1-0 after beating Wylie Prep last week.
I watched a lot of the Milford game in person. The QB for Lucas looked good.

Based on a lot of scoreboard watching, looks like some separation at the top…

DI stand outs to me so far are Pasadena, Emory Weiner, and Prince of Peace

DII is loaded and crowded. Very difficult to differentiate these teams. Have to put Covenant at the top for me, I guess Crowley and Lucas as well. I don’t know much about those teams tho.

DIII seems to be 3 teams than everyone else. Wichita, Freddy, and Longview heritage. Wichita has the more impressive wins, but Freddy and Longview have been there done that. I don’t see another difficult game on Freddy or Longview’s schedule. Wichita has a tough one against prince of peace this week.

Am I missing anyone?

Based on a lot of scoreboard watching, looks like some separation at the top…

DI stand outs to me so far are Pasadena, Emory Weiner, and Prince of Peace

DII is loaded and crowded. Very difficult to differentiate these teams. Have to put Covenant at the top for me, I guess Crowley and Lucas as well. I don’t know much about those teams tho.

DIII seems to be 3 teams than everyone else. Wichita, Freddy, and Longview heritage. Wichita has the more impressive wins, but Freddy and Longview have been there done that. I don’t see another difficult game on Freddy or Longview’s schedule. Wichita has a tough one against prince of peace this week.

Am I missing anyone?
D2 has Prestonwood North and Decatur Victory that can knock off anybody on any given day

Back