MVP player of 2022 so far?

The MVP of the 2022 szn so far is undoubtedly Rigdon. He proved his dominance (with great backup) against Loraine. We will see where Etheridge stands Friday. I’d love to see Richland win this one. Keep the steak going. But I’m thinking Cherokee by a lot of touchdowns…

None of these outstanding players would be shining and in the limelight without their teammates. Team concept. Hope we can keep all the MVP and POY talk in the proper perspective, district play is just getting started. Give some of those seldom played teammates a chance to tackle some of those MVPs.

I believe last year they beat Happy early in the year and then lost them early in the playoffs. I will say a lot of those kids at SE were solid, but maybe cares more about basketball. Idk just an observation. They also had a couple of byes that may have hurt then going into the playoffs. But BE is a great player. MVP… that’s hard to say right now in the season. Let it all play out and we will see who the best of the best are in D2. BE will most likely end up all-state.

We have 2 divisions which means 2 POYs... I'll take Rigdon in D2 (again) and someone from the D1 gauntlet. Surprisingly both divisions are solid this year, especially D1. Cant rule anything out.

Rigdon kid is good but that number 7 on that team and 34 surprise me big time last week . Very impressed with those guys . I’m not sure if Rigdon kid is back to 100% just yet ? I think it’s to early too pick a MVP player but I know who should get Coach of the Year !!! Coach White from Cherokee . And tomorrow night his stock will jump 100%

Back