Richland vs Milford

No, the winner has to play the faster team in the state, Oakwood, or a really Solid Iredell in the 3rd round. And then a huge matchup with strawn in the 4th round.

No one will respect Milford until they beat Richland Springs. If so great for you guys go win state or go get beat by Balmorhea. Winner of this game (in my opinion) is heading to state against the bears.

We beat your team! We embarrassed your team... we exposed your team. Sorry keep hating and keep shooting lay ups. No one in the state has respect for your program and y'all are not even thought of as a powerhouse house.

Our boys realize that not many will be rooting for them Friday and they don't care. They are embracing this villain role more and more every week. As long as I can remember it's been Milford vs Everybody. Nothing's ever gonna change. There is a reason Milford will never go through a "rebuilding phase". We keep everything in house and we perform regardless of what anyone says. Hate my boys or love them but they are gonna be ready in Hamilton, and I'm sure they will be out to "earn respect". Roll dawgs.

Again MilfordInsider I’m from Borden County. I’m just stating a FACT. If your team beats Richland SprIngs one of two things will happen. 1. You win state. 2. You lose at state to Balmorhea. Best of luck to your guys on Friday.

As a Gordon fan, you should all recognize how it is not easy to admit... but on the eyeball test, Strawn is the real deal. I saw them play the same week I saw Milford play, and I think it is a toss up when considering all the different nuances of the game, comparing the two. I have not seen RS play, but I can not wait to see how this plays out. I will be in Strawn Thursday night to watch Strawn vs Crowell

MilfordInsider":2ct56oet said:
Our boys realize that not many will be rooting for them Friday and they don't care. They are embracing this villain role more and more every week. As long as I can remember it's been Milford vs Everybody. Nothing's ever gonna change. There is a reason Milford will never go through a "rebuilding phase". We keep everything in house and we perform regardless of what anyone says. Hate my boys or love them but they are gonna be ready in Hamilton, and I'm sure they will be out to "earn respect". Roll dawgs.

you do realize that if you would just quit talking so much a majority of the sixman community with out a doubt would be pulling for milford this friday (there's still a large portion that doesn't read this site that probly still is)

Mexican Englishman":1bl2dog2 said:
Prediction Milford excuse #5. Field conditions. " Burkhart told Reed to make sure grass was extra tall to slow down all our playmakers. That is the only way they could slow down the greatest sixman player. Ever! Bar None! It sure wasn't by scheme. Somebody once told me, those boys look invisible on the field. I said invisible? He said yeah invisible,like a ghost or a spook. All them other players are just running around trying to catch them, reaching and grabbing and falling down. Our boys are just floating, like Casper. They look like some football playing Casper's. Roll DAWG'S."

these types of posts (several of your other ones on this thread) are not needed on this site.. uncalled for and disgusting

Back