Predictions: Oakwood & Lometa

Well it really doesnt matter about all the opinions what matters is how both teams handle themselves out on the field.. The only people that make up the outcome of the game are the football players from both Oakwood and Lometa.. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes :)

nope not even a adrian peterson fan thank you.. and there is nothing wrong with oakwood water.. well kinda lol thank god i dont have that crap at my house.. love living in the sticks

pfnd.cheer#1":2ggj9ojl said:
Well it really doesnt matter about all the opinions what matters is how both teams handle themselves out on the field.. The only people that make up the outcome of the game are the football players from both Oakwood and Lometa.. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes :)
Well said. Your age makes this post more impressive.

CowboyP":2phpegud said:
pfnd.cheer#1":2phpegud said:
Well said. Your age makes this post more impressive.

yup thats my sis.. becoming a very mature young lady

oakwoodalumni56":15y1wcin said:
nope not even a adrian peterson fan thank you.. and there is nothing wrong with oakwood water.. well kinda lol thank god i dont have that crap at my house.. love living in the sticks
i DIDNT ask if you like him, you said nothing good comes from palestine...............and you are wrong.. I think his multi-million dollar contract and status as one of the NFL's elite backs proves just that. Be a hater i guess if you want, wont do any good. GOOD LUCK OAKWOOD AND LOMETA !!!!!!!!!!! its showtime

from what i heard, oakwood choked! shows how far talking sh!t will get you all they can do is mouth lometa can play ball

Well Tonight was a sobering reality of cart before the horse..........two teams played hard and one came away a winner. Congratulations Lometa!!!!!! Great season oakwood.............................Now to the Posters with their witty predictions and pushy opinions ......Lesson learned?

only gna post one last time on here. not gna sit around and wine and make excuses about why oakwood lost. whats done is done. great season boys and better luck next year.. good luck to lometa lets see how far they can take it

oakwoodalumni56":2m38t004 said:
only gna post one last time on here. not gna sit around and wine and make excuses about why oakwood lost. whats done is done. great season boys and better luck next year.. good luck to lometa lets see how far they can take it
I respect that

Back