Predictions: Oakwood & Lometa

You mean you're not takin Oakwood Cowboy? But it sounded like you thought highly of them in the Aquilla vs Oakwood thread!

I'll take Oakwood by 12, 54-42

Read my post again. I went with my son's pick because I think it's too close to call, but he has faced both teams. I'm not taking anything from either team.

I'm just messin with you, I have no idea either, I know little about Oakwood and absolutely nothing about Lometa. Just hope for a good game

CowboyP":28iw5q9x said:
Read my post again. I went with my son's pick because I think it's too close to call, but he has faced both teams. I'm not taking anything from either team.
Ill confirm that! I was in the conversation , Cowboy was unsure but his boy has played both teams and thinks that lometa will finish it on top.

ranger88":aiku2ezv said:
I'm just messin with you, I have no idea either, I know little about Oakwood and absolutely nothing about Lometa. Just hope for a good game
If you're looking for a good game, I don't think this one will disappoint you. Any true sixman fan knows that 15 points is a close game!

I think Oakwood's LUCK is about to hit a brick wall. Lometa is healthy AND good. Something Oakwood hasn't seen yet this year. Lometa will end this one early. Lometa 78, Oakwood 30, early in the 4th quarter.

Back