Predictions: Oakwood & Lometa

oakwood by at least 16 maybe more.. just hoping for a good game, and praying nobody gets seriously injured this week.. oakwoods running back may have a concussion and might not being playing this week.. he knocked heads pretty hard with his own teammate tackling a aquilla player last week

oakwoodalumni56":3h1jsnqk said:
Just found out that oakwoods running back will not be playing..
Well even without him we should do fine.. One player doesnt make-up the whole team.. Oakwood has a lot of good players and they just gotta step-up more than usual. One injury on one good player wont falter Oakwood's team, it'll just make them play even harder... Im ready for Friday!

pfnd.cheer#1":3vr59q5i said:
oakwoodalumni56":3vr59q5i said:
Just found out that oakwoods running back will not be playing..
Well even without him we should do fine.. One player doesnt make-up the whole team.. Oakwood has a lot of good players and they just gotta step-up more than usual. One injury on one good player wont falter Oakwood's team, it'll just make them play even harder... Im ready for Friday!

you are very correct one player does not make up a team.. it takes a group effort to get something done on the field. if i kno those boys like i think i do they will pull together and play harder for their teammate.

oakwoodalumni56":2fxr7opx said:
well that should explain enough.. nothing good ever comes from the town of palestine lol i should know i spend way too much time in that town lol
Are you a hermit? ADRIAN PETERSON enough said

Back