Possible issues with Richland Springs FB Team

While I appreciate y'all coming to my defense, I'd really like to get this thread back on topic, please. If what I posted was incorrect, then I absolutely understand @Everyone Knows More's frustration with it. I never mean to post anything that's incorrect and if I thought the source of the info wasn't credible, I wouldn't have posted it at all. Maybe I shouldn't have anyways. Maybe it's all wrong. If it is wrong then, again, I'm sorry I posted it. Attacking the poster (in this case, me) doesn't help anything, though. What would help is pointing out what was inaccurate in what I posted so that other folks will know not to believe rumors that come through me anymore.

Mike as an admin of this site”owner” why would you comment on such? Lots of respect lost as coaches. This sites credibility is gone. What a shame
When EKM becomes perfect and takes over this site, he will have the right to talk about respect and credibility. Anyone that lost respect for Mike and thinks this site lost its credibility doesn’t lead a real life. He said it was third hand info and he hadn’t confirmed it. When the price for us to get on this site goes up, he will be able to spend more time and resources on each subject matter. You are the best Mike.

First off I told Mike about this and Im confident it is all correct...I am 100% not sure on the extent of one players injury...I seriously doubt any of it is incorrect info and I will add:
-Congrats to Richland Springs for the bi-district win...regardless of how others feel personally I think we can all agree those players have had a lot to overcome and to win a playoff game under their current circumstances needs to be applauded or at least recognized as a positive accomplishment for those players.
-I have not seen a post that refutes what the original poster or what Mike posted said...and usually those are pretty quickly posted. I know personally about 3 RS posters on here so if it is inaccurate feel free to message me and I will correct anything that needs to be

Again RS team has had to overcome a lot and even more so recently, Zephyr was a team that could have very well upset them and RS still went out and won handily. Congrats to those kids...thats what the message should be here IMO

First off I told Mike about this and Im confident it is all correct...I am 100% not sure on the extent of one players injury...I seriously doubt any of it is incorrect info and I will add:
-Congrats to Richland Springs for the bi-district win...regardless of how others feel personally I think we can all agree those players have had a lot to overcome and to win a playoff game under their current circumstances needs to be applauded or at least recognized as a positive accomplishment for those players.
-I have not seen a post that refutes what the original poster or what Mike posted said...and usually those are pretty quickly posted. I know personally about 3 RS posters on here so if it is inaccurate feel free to message me and I will correct anything that needs to be

Again RS team has had to overcome a lot and even more so recently, Zephyr was a team that could have very well upset them and RS still went out and won handily. Congrats to those kids...thats what the message should be here IMO
Well said Leman!! I'm just glad I'm beating you in the pick-em 😎😎 I'm sure I'll blow it next week but I'll enjoy this week!!

Well said and and congratulations to Richland Springs and Blackwell also.

I posted it because of where the info came from and that I expected it was probably true. If it's not, then I certainly apologize to RS for spreading false info but someone asked a question and I gave the best answer I could, which is what these forums are for...getting information about six-man football.

That said, would you like to point out which part of what I said was incorrect so the thread will be more accurate?
Not on certain topics lol it’s just when you want them to be facts ect when we said things about I heard or what ever on the recruiting in rs we were shut down and told only facts not hearsay!!!! It’s ok for some but others have to have thier comments Notarized before there allowed or thier bashed lol

My understanding is that Etheridge is gone. I cannot confirm where he went as I did not hear that. But my understanding from people "in the know" in RS is that he is gone.

I appreciate your post. Tough game next week with Loraine. Best of luck to both teams (but slightly more to RS. ;-))

Last edited:
Not on certain topics lol it’s just when you want them to be facts ect when we said things about I heard or what ever on the recruiting in rs we were shut down and told only facts not hearsay!!!! It’s ok for some but others have to have thier comments Notarized before there allowed or thier bashed lol

The news that Mike posted is not a "slam" and is relevant to the topic. The nasty, unsubstantiated rumors you and your ilk spread solely for the purpose of putting down the ISD and the coach are not. See the difference? Who am I kidding. Of course you don't.

Man we have more and more snowflakes. Feelings always getting hurt when someone just simply posted something they heard. Without Etheridge and Lusty that would have been a huge loss and big news. Also Zephyr didn't seem to have their best player on both sides of the ball last night but they arent on here crying about it.

Man we have more and more snowflakes. Feelings always getting hurt when someone just simply posted something they heard. Without Etheridge and Lusty that would have been a huge loss and big news. Also Zephyr didn't seem to have their best player on both sides of the ball last night but they arent on here crying about it.

Who's crying? Seems like a good conversation minus the usual trolls.

I can't recall who here mentioned, prior to the regular season RS/Cherokee game, that RS and Cherokee should not be worried about getting past each other, but should be worried about getting past Loraine. Well sir, you were / are 100% correct. Kudos for calling that out. Loraine looks really good and RS will have their hands full next week.

Edit:

Found the post from @Bulldog88. Spot on. Good luck to you this week.

Last edited:
Mike is a typical liberal, Do as I say not as I Do! Mike has ruined this site.

Since this topic has already derailed itself again, I'll bite. First of all, there is a huge difference between presenting a rumor as such and presenting a rumor as fact. Second, to the best of my knowledge, there has only been one topic where I shut down any and all "he said/she said" talk and that was a topic I was trying to keep in line because I knew it would explode into epic proportions if not contained. I don't think you'll find a single post of mine on this board where I even say the word "hearsay"...until this one.

Just FYI like I said wasnt sure on the extent of the injury but the one RS player I was told was hurt did play.

Most schools have kids like this and only very few know the extent...I'd say speculation happens all the time on these type of deals...I remember doing this exact thing with Panther Creek in 1997 with Luis Deldegio (probably butchered the spelling sorry). I dont think it is unscrupulous to talk about these thing or post if it is in a nice discussion type of way, but I also understand it is about an injury to a kid so I also see the other side.

Anyway...hope this ends this topic. RS is banged up but one of the two injured I was made aware of played against Zephyr so his must not be that bad which is good.

I was at the game, Zephyr had a starter suspended from playing and Richland Springs lost a player to a knee injury during the game.
Not sure if having that suspended player would have changed the outcome for Zephyr, but it would have been a more competitive game.

Zephyr could have had this player, but they still would have lost the game.

The news that Mike posted is not a "slam" and is relevant to the topic. The nasty, unsubstantiated rumors you and your ilk spread solely for the purpose of putting down the ISD and the coach are not. See the difference? Who am I kidding. Of course you don't.
Anything I ever said came from someone at the school I put that in my post each time. Never bad mouth anyone just did what mike did tell everyone what I heard

While I appreciate y'all coming to my defense, I'd really like to get this thread back on topic, please. If what I posted was incorrect, then I absolutely understand @Everyone Knows More's frustration with it. I never mean to post anything that's incorrect and if I thought the source of the info wasn't credible, I wouldn't have posted it at all. Maybe I shouldn't have anyways. Maybe it's all wrong. If it is wrong then, again, I'm sorry I posted it. Attacking the poster (in this case, me) doesn't help anything, though. What would help is pointing out what was inaccurate in what I posted so that other folks will know not to believe rumors that come through me anymore.
Mike,
As The site of Sixman Football, you may have more insite, due to us coaches trusting you. It’s not your job to give insite on players out or injuries. Let the gossip by the fake news run, then if it gets out of line, then. You as the law of this site stops it. All I’m saying is Coaches do not appreciate you to gossip as owner of this site with (Trust) about our teams.
Now with that said, Superman and everyone else can come try and say their bs on here about defending you.
Tring to help you is all,
So many quality Sixman people have left this site, and I hate it.
Have a blessed evening

Since this topic has already derailed itself again, I'll bite. First of all, there is a huge difference between presenting a rumor as such and presenting a rumor as fact. Second, to the best of my knowledge, there has only been one topic where I shut down any and all "he said/she said" talk and that was a topic I was trying to keep in line because I knew it would explode into epic proportions if not contained. I don't think you'll find a single post of mine on this board where I even say the word "hearsay"...until this one.
First,
For anyone who post besides Mike to try and take his side on this I love you and wish you the best 😘. Love you more after you post.

So Mike please explain your position in owning and running this site? Is it to have people like Coaches, or Leman who has big Trust with Coaches give you insite and then you come
Gossip on Your site to say, “Hey I’m owner and I have the in site”? I was hopeing for a humble site, management controled, professional publicity for this Outstanding game of Sixman Football. We need it. Please don’t take it personal, your a good guy personally. Just apologize and
Quit listening to these yuppies that say have your back.
Work is work, you bought the site. Work not play gossip.

Thank you Granger for how you managed and ran your site.

Back