Most Interesting "Poster"

dawgfan23

11-man fan
Ok, I have to put this out there. Who is the most interesting, unique, or diverse "poster" in this forum? I can't wait to see the responses.

Interesting, or entertaining?

OBK is a walking encyclopedia.
HPD knows everyone who's played or watched a game in the last 35 years.
51Eleven always contributes knowledge
Topher80 lives in Canada, but follows the sport religiously.

Interesting: We all love 6man football, but what drives a man to put so much into the 6man Bible for others benefit?
Unique: He has opinions like us all, but seldomly speaks them, only giving hints when he does.
Diverse: He somehow manages time to run this detailed site, all the while raising a family and doing his full time work.

I say the Guru himself. The rest of us are too predictable.

Wonder if thats good for a free T-shirt?

Goob (still trying to decide if he’s the self-educated re-incarnate of Ken Curtis). Followed closely by OF&B and Smokey.

But, like simplyput, my vote can be bought if they're handing out t-shirts

PopeBurford":3b2afxep said:
Goob (still trying to decide if he’s the self-educated re-incarnate of Ken Curtis). Followed closely by OF&B and Smokey.

Rainjacktx will be marketing T-shirts. Maybe you can get one of his.

PopeBurford":h6voo4rw said:

Your Holiness, maybe you should change your screen name to TooEasilyEntertained.

Most interesting is rainjacktx. Goob is entertaining but half the time I have to read it twice just to understand what he's trying to say. I like to read the commentary of some of the others and the OBK is a wealth of knowledge (even if he has it in for the Wildcats) but the one I really miss is the Rabid Wildcat. That dude was out there on the fringes but he got things stirred up.

WV Backer":2ehwxsky said:
Most interesting is rainjacktx. Goob is entertaining but half the time I have to read it twice just to understand what he's trying to say. I like to read the commentary of some of the others and the OBK is a wealth of knowledge (even if he has it in for the Wildcats) but the one I really miss is the Rabid Wildcat. That dude was out there on the fringes but he got things stirred up.

Do you want me to mail you a t-shirt, or do you just want pick it up at the semi-finals?

CowboyP":2y9gmgd3 said:
I don't even get a mention?
Oh,
so this was a fishin' tournament?
Of course Cboy is my fave!!!!!!
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal opinion only,
I do agree Goob's style is original
but,
he doesn't seem to be that diverse.
Granger is,
well, he's just so Granger.

It really takes everyone
to give this place the character it has.
Actually,
I like that D_____e feller'.
He's hot!

Dogface":21agzwgq said:
CowboyP":21agzwgq said:
I don't even get a mention?
Oh,
so this was a fishin' tournament?
Of course Cboy is my fave!!!!!!
Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal opinion only,
I do agree Goob's style is original
but,
he doesn't seem to be that diverse.
Granger is,
well, he's just so Granger.

It really takes everyone
to give this place the character it has.
Actually,
I like that D_____e feller'.
He's hot!
You're twisted!

Back