Most Interesting "Poster"

Once again the thread turns to a long line of witless banter.

I did not like Goob at first, and actually disliked. Then I got it, the guy is witty. He can keep a thread going without useless banter, unlike some.

You know your right........we should only talk football, specifically sixman football. It is so much more interesting and entertaining to speculate on what may occur in the playoffs.
Let's just talk about how great "Freddy" is and how they scored 30 on somebody early in the season. then we can can all get our panties in a wad because "my" team is not ranked high enough or how the west is so much more dominant than the east or let's come up with a new ranking system to dissect.
If you haven't noticed, we leave the "privates" alone. You can always just stay over there where all the relevant football talk occurs.........

smokeyjoe53":23fssrv3 said:
You know your right........we should only talk football, specifically sixman football. It is so much more interesting and entertaining to speculate on what may occur in the playoffs.
Let's just talk about how great "Freddy" is and how they scored 30 on somebody early in the season. then we can can all get our panties in a wad because "my" team is not ranked high enough or how the west is so much more dominant than the east or let's come up with a new ranking system to dissect.
If you haven't noticed, we leave the "privates" alone. You can always just stay over there where all the relevant football talk occurs.........

One thing I learned in the Marines was to always, always protect your privates.

You complain about the banter, yet you keep reading it. How many others do the same? How many hits does this site get because of our mindless drivel, insane babbling, and "witless banter"? When things get slow, we amuse ourselves.
Sit back, relax, and join the fun. We don't mind corrupting you. :)

Wow, must have stepped on someones "privates", Smokenblow. Funny thing is, I actually agreed with you about Goob. Hate to see what happens if I disagree. Ugh, I been corrupted or maybe liberated.

The thing is, you're contributing to the witless banter.......
No privates stepped on here... Just responding to keep the drivel from drying up....

Talking about privates there it would seem you'd want the dribble to dry up. You know there's a whole separate section at the bottom of the topics page that any of us rarely address for privates. Maybe we should visit & stir things up.
Oop's, sorry, just put my reading glasses on. Ignore the 1st part of this post as it was drivel in the 1st place.

51eleven":2eft2q2t said:
Talking about privates there it would seem you'd want the dribble to dry up. You know there's a whole separate section at the bottom of the topics page that any of us rarely address for privates. Maybe we should visit & stir things up.
Oop's, sorry, just put my reading glasses on. Ignore the 1st part of this post as it was drivel in the 1st place.
That would be a real kneeslapper if it didn't hit so close to home..............
People have asked why I use multiple periods at the end of my posts............
use your imagination.......

I know someone who said he is going to get his kids to start reading this dribble and banter so they can learn something...........
Lord help us!........... Or, THE START OF A NEW FOOTBALL/ANY TOPIC, FORUM SOCIETY! :)

Dawgfan, you might want to consider becoming a patient of the Doggy-Tinkle Psychiatric, Medical, and Veterinary Clinic. Doggy and I decided to start a practice together.
And remember my motto - "We have the best malpractice insurance money can buy"

oldfat&bald":omuz27b8 said:
Just stay away from the hair regrowth treatments. They ain't no good. I would say that they inhale, but I am not permitted to.
I keep telling you, it is a topical treatment. Do Not Take It Orally!

Back