Most Interesting "Poster"

CowboyP":1of47mbi said:
oldfat&bald":1of47mbi said:
Just stay away from the hair regrowth treatments. They ain't no good. I would say that they inhale, but I am not permitted to.
I keep telling you, it is a topical treatment. Do Not Take It Orally!

I used it as prescribed. And, I don't think that hair growing out of the crack of my.......... well, you get the picture, counts as curing baldness. I had hair growing there well before the anti-baldness treatments began.

oldfat&bald":3fkghcwb said:
CowboyP":3fkghcwb said:
oldfat&bald":3fkghcwb said:
Just stay away from the hair regrowth treatments. They ain't no good. I would say that they inhale, but I am not permitted to.
I keep telling you, it is a topical treatment. Do Not Take It Orally!

I used it as prescribed. And, I don't think that hair growing out of the crack of my.......... well, you get the picture, counts as curing baldness. I had hair growing there well before the anti-baldness treatments began.
That's a mental image I never want again....

Yew knowd, I been ignorin' thiz here thread cuz I done misread it: I thought it done said most interestin' "poser" and got jest a lil offended, but I wiped off my readers and seen that it wuz poster. Fer me it iz ole C. La Transviejo cuz I can't figger out jest who that iz. Thare iz sum kind of play on espanol, but i ain't figgered it out and well, that jest pisses me off. I knowd sum of yew people think I iz on here as several differnt folks, but it ain't true. While I do suffer from MPD, I iz the only one smart enuff to operate a puter and therefore, the only feller able to post.

If it wuz poser, I wud have voted fer sprinklepussdc, cuz he iz into all that bodybuildin' stuff and they iz alwayz aposin' and strainin' and sweatin' and fake tannin'.

Back