The "Six" Coaching Clinic - College Station, TX

TheSixClinic

Six-man observer
Good Evening Everyone!

I am Nokona Powell, a current coach and Clinic Director for The "Six" Coaches Clinic. This clinic was created to provide Sixman coaches the opportunity to learn and gain knowledge about the great game of Sixman Football. This clinic was created for Sixman coaches like myself, to find innovative ways and opportunities to learn and network with other Sixman coaches. We hope to host this clinic year by year and provide a great lineup of vendors and speakers who can discuss various topics from various Sixman programs across the great state of Texas.

Right now, we are looking to gain a broader perspective and grasp an idea of who would be interested in attending or speaking at the clinic in June. I have provided you all below with a link to an interest form that I ask you to fill out if interested in attending.

Clinic Information
Date: First Weekend in June (finalizing dates)
Location: College Station, TX (hotels, itinerary, vendors, and website information will be released soon)

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Our contact email is provided below

Thank You!

Nokona Powell
(Clinic Director)
[email protected]

Justin Saenz
(Asst. Clinic Director)

Calling all Sixman Football Coaches!

Mark Your Calendars!
📅

Website is Live & Registration is Now OPEN! The Speaker Lineup will be announced
🔜

https://sites.google.com/view/thesixcoachesclinic/home

Registration Link

If you have any questions or concerns my contact information is below!

Nokona Powell
[email protected]

Attachments

• The Six Coaches Clinic - Flyer (1).png
    The Six Coaches Clinic - Flyer (1).png
    599.7 KB · Views: 38
Back