Coaching Carousel

While MilfordInsider is not perfect, I like him because of his unwavering support for his town!

I don't know if you would call it unwavering support or being in need of a reality check. Every time Milford gets their butts handed to them, Insider thinks they won, and are World Champions!

I will refer to him as mi and the m is for Milford but the i is not for insider. It is what he really is. Some people have never amounted to anything and they are looking for some glory. mi, grow up and move out of your mothers house.

oldfolks":w40wmt0a said:
I will refer to him as mi and the m is for Milford but the i is not for insider. It is what he really is. Some people have never amounted to anything and they are looking for some glory. mi, grow up and move out of your mothers house.
Mother’s house? Interesting
Like I previously stated, I’m a highschool honor graduate, currently in college on an academic scholarship, and a collegiate athlete.

One _pac2018":1ne70yij said:
Milford and Iredell are going to fall way off and i mean way. Can’t ride 1 player this year
Milford wasn’t a 1 man team last year, and won’t be next year. If all of our boys put in the work over the summer I think we’ll be back at the big dance, hopefully we’ll win.

Johnny South":2pxmg8a4 said:
I don't know if you would call it unwavering support or being in need of a reality check. Every time Milford gets their butts handed to them, Insider thinks they won, and are World Champions!
Reality check? Well... I said my boys would go undefeated, and they went 12-2 (Only losses to the state champs), I was 85% right.

Gets their butts handed to them? They lost to McLean by 30, McLeans closest game of the season, and they lost to strawn by 8... (But we did 45 your team in 2017 in the playoffs ... maybe you need a reality check?)

I think Milford finished ranked 4th in nation (300+ total schools)...

Call me crazy or what you want, but I do love Milford Athletics and that’s not going to change. Goodluck to you and your program.

Johnny South":3b9hu1lx said:

What is the difference between Milford Insider and a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?

I’ve met and spoken with Milford Insider on many occasions, also sat and talked with him during Milford-McLean game and all he could talk about after the game was how well coached and great McLean was!! You see a lot of you people come on this website and say things that you wouldn’t tell anyone to their face... i consider Milford Insider a good friend and an exceptional Student Athlete.. another man I consider a good friend is coach Ch Harvey (FCSA Football)

Also, I believe Milford Insider isn’t majoring in “Liberal Arts” or whatever you call it..

I just find it funny that this website and the folks on here will never get a clue lol

Move out his mother’s house?? What grown man comes up with things like this?? Lol

Keep doing big things in college Milford Insider and oh yeah The process is still going slow but Trust and believe everything will work itself out, ole Coach Davis is still working his magic my brother!!

Hope everyone is having a great offseason and hope to MEET some of you internet talkers in person next season at AT&T lol

God bless

Coach Davis
Dallas Lutheran

I also was at AT&T for the six-man championships as well as all the 11 man championships. I was sitting in the upper level on Milford’s side. There were several people that changed sides between the games saying they would not set on Milford’s side. After the game started, I realized there were more people cheering for McLean than Milford in the upper level. Visiting with some of these people I found out a lot of them are sixmanfootball fans and there was no way they would pull for that, lots of different adjectives, mi’s team because of his big mouth and trash talking. Lots of people have tried to point this out to him. He is probably the best known and most disliked person on this website. Coach Davis, good luck next year and I might talk to you somewhere. I saw close to 25 six-man games last year plus about that many 11 man games.

oldfolks":335niiv0 said:
I also was at AT&T for the six-man championships as well as all the 11 man championships. I was sitting in the upper level on Milford’s side. There were several people that changed sides between the games saying they would not set on Milford’s side. After the game started, I realized there were more people cheering for McLean than Milford in the upper level. Visiting with some of these people I found out a lot of them are sixmanfootball fans and there was no way they would pull for that, lots of different adjectives, mi’s team because of his big mouth and trash talking. Lots of people have tried to point this out to him. He is probably the best known and most disliked person on this website. Coach Davis, good luck next year and I might talk to you somewhere. I saw close to 25 six-man games last year plus about that many 11 man games.

While I understand your point of view, I thought the personalities on this site made the games more fun when I played back in the day. Goob was an ALL-STAR but alas quit posting a few years after his son graduated from Richland Springs. Bill O'Reilly, Johnny South, Blue Bird, and many others were always fun to read as well.

Obviously the students from the schools on here and stay stupid things, but that is mild compared to 11-man. Have you ever seen the stuff they say on that Dave Campbell App? They are still talking crap in the state game threads!

I post on this site to stay involved and give the current players the same experience I had with the people listed above. It is easier for me to stay objective because I am not emotionally invested in any team. Well, I was hard on Leakey but more because they used a propane tank to hit the bleachers and it hurt my ears.

Furthermore, I just want to say I am not currently affiliated with any sixman school other than the one I graduated from, and they have been down down down [and the flames went higher and it burns burns burns] for the last ten years. If anyone has a problem with me, PM me and I will give you my cell phone number.

To conclude, I would encourage Milford Insider, oldfolks, and everyone else to keep posting on this site. Special thanks to Granger for creating the site!

MilfordInsider":2ubff836 said:
oldfolks":2ubff836 said:
Mother’s house? Interesting
Like I previously stated, I’m a highschool honor graduate, currently in college on an academic scholarship, and a collegiate athlete.
D3....?

Back