Coaching Carousel

Coach Cherry iz a good feller, he’ll done git figgered out. And he’ll have them fellers ready to play. I done hope he makes a playoff run. He iz a brite star on the horizon.

Are those 2 boys from valley brothers or what ? Because what I’m hearing is they are friends and moved to Richland because of one of the moms got a coaching job . If so how will that work

What I heard from a very reliable source,(my wife’s mother’s 6th cousin on her father’s side ex-husband’s niece who was married to a former coach from Minnesota) both of them are actually extra terrestrials and are only able to be seen at certain times of the day and only on Friday nights..............

wrenchman540":ss8a4d94 said:
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the "goob" routine?

Heck, Goob (whom I have had the pleasure to have made his acqauintance), is one of the reasons I still hang around this site.

One _pac2018":10iap7my said:
Are those 2 boys from valley brothers or what ? Because what I’m hearing is they are friends and moved to Richland because of one of the moms got a coaching job . If so how will that work

They are brothers. One is adopted. They grew together but the young man was in need of a more steady family life. Coach stepped in and stepped up. Great family!

Back