2012 predictions for d1 and d2

I'm beyond that. Already working on 2017 just as soon as I can get Miss Cloe and her crystal ball to answer the fone. Geez.... couldn't she foresee me trying to call this morning?

Doesn't the UIL do it's semi annual re-districting thing this year?
That could have an effect on some of these predictions.
As it stands, Gordon will make the playoff's and possibly a decent run into them.
Strawn will come back stronger, faster, and more experienced.

There is a lot of excitement about Zephyr next year. New coach will be in year 2 of a totally new offensive scheme. The west will be very tough again but the east is showing to be a little more competitive than once believed. I believe it will be a great year.

lefors has 5 starters coming back on offense the only downfall is they lose their star receiver but i expect them to make a good run next year!

PopeBurford":9e72a6sn said:
I'm beyond that. Already working on 2017 just as soon as I can get Miss Cloe and her crystal ball to answer the fone. Geez.... couldn't she foresee me trying to call this morning?

I always wondered why fortune tellers and crystal ball readers made you pay in advance. You'd think if one could tell the future, the first thing they'd know is if their client wasn't gonna pay the bill.

I bet JackBauer
could find out who's gonna win next year
in less than a day.
Unfortunately,
Reed or Burkie might take one in the leg
in the process.

"DammitChloe!! I need more ammo!!
These guys are unstoppable!"

Back