Who is the best player in 6 man right now?

TotalAccess6":1p9k14ya said:
Why would u root for sands if you dont have a dog n the fight? I'll give u an insider on who u should b rooting for to win state- WV, oh in case your wondering, we already beat sands and the#1 team n state via rankin. I will say this region is the toughest just because water valley resides here.
because i am a Mustang #15 fromtheir JV

TotalAccess6":7lfi9ylo said:
As a rule of thumb with some exceptions, the mvp is chosen from the team that wins state. Merely stating the glass kid would be the mvp.
and what you are merely saying is that you are very certain that water valley will win state when you have other tougher teams in the fight for the state championship

Tougher than wv? I will cut u some slack though, tiger. Sands gave us a fight but in the end it was the same outcome, you lost. Just hope u get beat by ira because it will not be pleasant playing us again.

SO CONFIDENT........................I HOPE SANDS UPSETS IRA AND THEN WAILS ON WV........UNDERESTIMATING A TEAM IS DANGEROUS FOR YOU AND MOTIVATING FOR THEM.....I JUST HOPE U SEE IT THAT WAY

PRODUCTIVE........................ I BAGGED TWENTY FIVE CUSTOMERS GROCERIES BEFORE YOU COULD FIND "PRODUCTIVE" IN THE DICTIONARY FOR DUMMIES!!!!!

this best player is kind of funny to me to reminds me of the body arguing over who was most important.

The mouth chimed in first because with out him the body cant talk or eat
The lungs said no its me I supply all the cells with the life s need of o2
The heart with his deep voice said how can any of you dispute that I am the greatest I supply blood to everyone and what is the body without blood
Finally the brain stated very authoritatively I control the actions of you all so I am the greatest of all so let it be…

Then after a while the body started to feel bad cramping and they all were going through their check lists of the major systems to self diagnosis what might be the problem.. The fever was increasing sweating almost a cold sweat. All of the primary systems checking in that they were functioning within parameters. Then there was this small voice proclaiming that if they would all state that he was for sure the most important part he would take away all of these horrible feelings and sickness. Of course with their true arrogance none would submit till the next day when all were sure that they might surely die did they then submit that yes the ___hole was the most important of the body. He then released his strangle hold on the body and with a flush the body returned to its happy go lucky status…
The end

Yes I agree, I think wv has proved they r one of the elite teams, but all this trash talking is going on and they haven't even won a playoff game yet

Back