I am ashamed to be from El Paso right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the call was the last play of the game in which a touchdown was negated, and you lost by five. But if the right call was made you would have won by 2

CoachST":3o5ol4ir said:
What if the call was the last play of the game in which a touchdown was negated, and you lost by five. But if the right call was made you would have won by 2

I would of thrown a challenge flag in the Jr High Game :lol:

to all you haters out their to willow park to tapps you guys aint got crap on us ok you go from a poor decsion in saturdays game to the jr high game, come on. paying the refs? come on dudeeeee. sore losers usually have a good excuse. last year we won state and ur gonna pin that on us. we came back from a 29 point defecit by midland trinity and ur gonna put that on us? this is number 68 from the faith all i gota say is enjoy the game from the sidline on saturday lozers!!! its real hard to to curse to you guys on here but why curse when we just whooped yall on the field hahahahahahahahahaha excuse me while i prepare for the state game on saturday

Amacias68":1m9u5hl7 said:
to all you haters out their to willow park to tapps you guys aint got crap on us ok you go from a poor decsion in saturdays game to the jr high game, come on. paying the refs? come on dudeeeee. sore losers usually have a good excuse. last year we won state and ur gonna pin that on us. we came back from a 29 point defecit by midland trinity and ur gonna put that on us? this is number 68 from the faith all i gota say is enjoy the game from the sidline on saturday lozers!!! its real hard to to curse to you guys on here but why curse when we just whooped yall on the field hahahahahahahahahaha excuse me while i prepare for the state game on saturday

i don't think you can hang with TAPPS. and what teams did you play on your TCAL schedule last year that made you work?? TCAL is like having a jr high schedule.

theman20":2w5e1pfm said:
Amacias68":2w5e1pfm said:

i don't think you can hang with TAPPS. and what teams did you play on your TCAL schedule last year that made you work?? TCAL is like having a jr high schedule.
fool stop talking crap and stick to your cool little minor league football that no one knows even exists.

let me remind you in 2005 we were TAPPS District 1A Champions. That year and every year after that we basically raped every team in our district including Chapel and Bible Heritage. This year, Chapel is what, 0-9? Oh yeah we cant hang in tapps at all. Please do urself a favor and get off TAPPS's bandwagon. Chapel isnt anything nemore.

yo dgirl20 why do u gota lie and say just cuz u left chapel aint nothin hahahahaha they havent been nothing for a whil and word from my team said u sucked. true or not true. so do me and my state team a favor and go hate on some other six man team just cuz we raped ur team lasy year holla playa. good luck with the brawlers mayne

I agree with you, Chapel isn't even close to being as strong as they were in the past. As for your team, they don't even know me, so how do they know i sucked?? I have 2 state championships in a row!! Man all I am saying is that it would be nice to see you guys in a division where you have some good competition. Thats it!!! nice chatting with you two. Good Luck this weekend!!

Amacias68":3friexjl said:

Gentlemen ... Let's behave. Otherwise, we're going to end this little discussion here and now. In other words, don't argue with the guy with the delete key and who can lock you off the boards.

Consider this an opportunity for those on this topic to do, as is said in the halls of Congress, to revise and extend your remarks.

John T.

Dman292":1b3pwaev said:
let me remind you in 2005 we were TAPPS District 1A Champions. That year and every year after that we basically raped every team in our district including Chapel and Bible Heritage. This year, Chapel is what, 0-9? Oh yeah we cant hang in tapps at all. Please do urself a favor and get off TAPPS's bandwagon. Chapel isnt anything nemore.

See remarks above ...

Look im gonna end this. Were just gonna play Saturday in the state game and both Faith and Midland deserve to be in it. No league is inferior to the other and so on. get on with our lives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back