Who is the best player in 6 man right now?

tigerrogers15":2v6v9lpf said:
kbjoe1":2v6v9lpf said:
if you want the best kicker that boy from rankin .. i think he has missed 3 or 4
how many has he made?
The kicker from Rankin has made 70 extra points after 10 games. He has missed 1 against Borden County and the other 3 that weren't converted were not missed. Two have been blocked and there has been a missed snap.

I AM A PRIVATE SCHOOL FAN AND IM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING TRAVELING TO WV'S PLAYOFF BID'S THIS YEAR.............IF THEY ARE AS GOOD AS THESE GOOF BALLS ARE SAYING WE SHOULD ALL QUIT ROOTING FOR OUR TEAMS AND MOVE DOWN THERE.......................LOL THIS IS CRAZINESS

HAVING SAID THAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND NECCESSARY.........JUST REALIZE THAT FORCING YOUR PREMATURE NONSENSE ON EVERYBODY IS LIKE THROWING BLACK CATS IN A BEARS DEN...................

to get back on subject, I would have to say the best ALL-AROUND player is Tanner Ritchey. The kid can throw, catch, and run the ball with ease, and out of the 4 BC games I've been to he has come through with some serious hits and great defense. That is what makes an All-Around player.

jc_30":ioc98cls said:
to get back on subject, I would have to say the best ALL-AROUND player is Tanner Ritchey. The kid can throw, catch, and run the ball with ease, and out of the 4 BC games I've been to he has come through with some serious hits and great defense. That is what makes an All-Around player.
SIR THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR STAYING ON TOPIC.............................OH WAIT...........................NNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

OK YOUR RIGHT................................................................................................................party pooper

pojocrusader":30ybzis4 said:
HAVING SAID THAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND NECCESSARY.........JUST REALIZE THAT FORCING YOUR PREMATURE NONSENSE ON EVERYBODY IS LIKE THROWING BLACK CATS IN A BEARS DEN...................
Hmmmm...
So,
Throwing a cat of a different color,
would yield different results??????

I'm confused.

Dogface":20kzwdnl said:
pojocrusader":20kzwdnl said:
Hmmmm...
So,

I'm confused.
Don't try to understand him. He makes less sense than you.

CowboyP":103mji0n said:
Dogface":103mji0n said:
pojocrusader":103mji0n said:
Hmmmm...
So,

I'm confused.
Now I'm really confused.
I thought I made perfect sense...

that one time.

Again, the kid ain't playin' 6 man now (he did play as a freshman for his uncle, Wayne Ware, at Dickinson Pine Drive Christian before going back to play at Synder) ... but he seems to be delivering the stats; didn't hear how much popcorn he sold at halftime, but I'm guessing it was a bunch ... from my simple math skills, Kennon accounted for 313 of Synder's 324 yards.

http://lubbockonline.com/sports-high-sc ... ver-graham

Ward leads Snyder to victory over Graham

ABILENE — The key to beating Snyder is stopping the big plays from quarterback Keenon Ward, who has committed to Texas Tech. That is easier said than done, however, as Graham discovered Thursday night in a Class 3A, Division II bi-district playoff at Shotwell Stadium.

Ward rushed 30 times for 197 yards and passed for another 116 yards to lead Snyder (10-1) to a 35-19 win over the Steers. Graham kept Ward in check for much of the night and actually outgained the Tigers 341-324 in total yards, but the speedy Snyder quarterback had five running plays of longer than 10 yards, including TD runs of 66 and 13 yards.

CowboyP":o96q07ns said:
Dogface":o96q07ns said:
pojocrusader":o96q07ns said:
Hmmmm...
So,

I'm confused.
Here doggy, Black cats are a composite of tightly packed gun powder with a fuse jammed inside of a cardboard tube. duh a FIRECRACKER.... must me the water in your dog bowl

OH, a firecracker.
You brought up cats
and I just naturally thought...

We always used the firecrackers ON the cats.
It's a dog thang.

Back