Who is the best player in 6 man right now?

All-around player? I haven't seen him play this year but I would say Denim Reeves based on last year and their record this year. Probably some better offensive, some better defensive but all-around I'd go with him

smokeyjoe53":s7a8e6bl said:
All-around player? I haven't seen him play this year but I would say Denim Reeves based on last year and their record this year. Probably some better offensive, some better defensive but all-around I'd go with him

what school?

StormFootball":15b5ibpi said:
smokeyjoe53":15b5ibpi said:

what school?
Richland springs

I am going to be biased in my selections simply because I do not have much opportunity to see privates.
Denim is a senior this year and attends Richland Springs.
The SB from Fort Davis is another that impressed me on the offensive side.
Again, I am talking about all-around player......

ryry":ldds2gl1 said:
Is he a senior? Looks like div 2 will be alot tuffer next year
Yes, it does look like D2 will be tougher next year. I understand from one of Goob's posts that RS has a Jr.High kid who reminds him of TE.

smokeyjoe53":5u9reoex said:
ryry":5u9reoex said:
Is he a senior? Looks like div 2 will be alot tuffer next year
Yes, it does look like D2 will be tougher next year. I understand from one of Goob's posts that RS has a Jr.High kid who reminds him of TE.

Wow thats scary, very scary!!!
my vote of corse is Lance Morris, RB from Ira

Can't imagine a better all around player than Denim Reeves. Dave Campbell's six- man cover boy last year and much improved this year. He had five picks this week and ran three back for scores(one was called back due to an inadvertent whisle). He can pick you apart passing or run and score almost at will.

the meadow kid is the best pure running back i have seen this year. if he didnt have to carry the ball all the time he would be a big problem to deal with on defense too..

StormFootball":13dfzvj2 said:
i was just wondering what answers i would get. looking for the best player in the game right now. no matter what conference. private or UIL.
It's SIXMANWATCHER of course!

smokeyjoe53":2te2r7o0 said:
Dogface":2te2r7o0 said:
StormFootball":2te2r7o0 said:
i was just wondering what answers i would get. looking for the best player in the game right now. no matter what conference. private or UIL.
You mean SIXMANWATCHER1345678910345678?
THAT'S HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, he's awesome.

StormFootball":13yad1ia said:
I know there are guys
that know how many schools are playing now.
Has anyone actually counted how many players there are?

Dogface":3uix1qew said:
smokeyjoe53":3uix1qew said:
Dogface":3uix1qew said:
StormFootball":3uix1qew said:
You mean SIXMANWATCHER1345678910345678?
THAT'S HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, he's awesome.
Have you seen him play? I haven't had the honor of witnessing his greatness.

Being a bit of a homer I'd like to nominate a kid from Water Valley but I don't know who it would be. They are pretty balanced with no one that really "stands out" from the rest of the team. However, I'm sure there are a lot of teams that would love to have Copley, Glass, Marschall, Demere, Kirkland, Latham or Tamplain to pick from. That group may not include the best player in six-man this year but you might see one or two of those names on the 2011 All-State team.

Back