Prayers for El Paso Immanuel player

brubi3

11-man fan
Six-man Family,

I don't post all too often on this site but felt the need to do so now. I know that many of you are prayers warriors so please join in prayer with us. If this is not the correct location to post this please forgive me.

Bobby Garcia #24, a football player at Immanuel was diagnosed with leukemia last school year. He spent just about the entire year receiving treatment and was recently cleared by doctors and was told that the leukemia was in remission. The doctors cleared him this year and he returned to Immanuel to finish his senior year. Just recently Bobby and his family went to MD Anderson for some additional tests and they were informed that the cancer returned. He is currently receiving treatment and is doing well but will be in treatment for 4 or 5 months.

Bobby is an incredible young man. He has faith that can move a mountain and a heart of gold. Please pray that the Lord provide peace and understanding along with financial assistance while he receives treatment in Houston. We serve a great and mighty God. He is in control!

Blessings to all!

Bobby Rubi
Athletic Director
Immanuel Christian School
915-778-6160 school
915-202-6621 cell
[email protected]
[email protected]

Prayers from all the Jesus Chapel family. The Immanuel family also lost their long-time AD Dave Frazier to cancer this week.

Prayers from Milford....Maybe we can come together as a 6-man nation and pass something around during our home games to help this family out?.... Sound off other 6man lovers...

Dawgville3":1qtt6qfk said:
Prayers from Milford....Maybe we can come together as a 6-man nation and pass something around during our home games to help this family out?.... Sound off other 6man lovers...
I'll spread the word.

Back