WESTBROOK VS ABBOTT

I remember a couple of years ago another arrogant family that has a little in common with your little mvp decided to move up to showcase his “talent” in 11 man and that went over like a fart in church. When you go out there saying your sons are the best in Texas you just make yourself look ridiculous. I personally would love to see a exhibition game of Westbrook vs Benjamin I would go so far to say I would put my money where my mouth is and donate a few grand to the cause. But since I know that it probably never will come to fruition how about this, if they do stay at Benjamin how about they just schedule their first 4 games next year with happy, garden city, rankin, and Westbrook then we will see how well they do.
Lol you really think those teams would dare take that challenge?? You fans talk a big game but it’s very doubtful your coaches would make a mistake of that magnitude.

Lol you really think those teams would dare take that challenge?? You fans talk a big game but it’s very doubtful your coaches would make a mistake of that magnitude.
I’m pretty sure by looking at Benjamin’s schedule this year they are the ones who had a light pre district. Your telling me that no one in the top 10 of d2 or d1 would dare try to take them on? That is just laughable. Ace of diamonds you are hack and your comments are a joke just stop while you still have a chance to climb out of this hole you are digging for yourself.

I’m pretty sure by looking at Benjamin’s schedule this year they are the ones who had a light pre district. Your telling me that no one in the top 10 of d2 or d1 would dare try to take them on? That is just laughable. Ace of diamonds you are hack and your comments are a joke just stop while you still have a chance to climb out of this hole you are digging for yourself.
Is this the same person who told me Loraine was a different team this time around? Or a different bullfrog?

Playing great Teams isn't a mistake. Playing great teams and coaches is definitely a key to success. Coaches don't make mistakes by scheduling hard regular season schedules, they prepare their teams for District battles and playoff runs. If you actually think for one second any good Coach, east or west is scared of Benjamin you are mistaken. Coaches love a challenge and I know quite a few that would definitely prepare, plan and execute on stopping the so called one man show you think you have.

Last edited:
Hey Ace you never replied on the LeBron flop yesterday or the end of the press conference we are waiting?
The end of the press conference. I have no clue what was meant by that. From what I know everyone was happy for the Town and Community. But things aren’t always what meets the eye. I guess to comment on it I would say “whoever if there really is someone in the community who isn’t completely estatic for Benjamin for any reason. That’s just sad, and I wonder why.” And the Flop? Get 15 yards when you can. He’s a smart kid. Lebron is a smart man.

Nope not me. You do know there is more than 1 username with bulldog in it. Btw my username bulldog has nothing to do with a school mascot.
Okay my mistake. I’ll take your advice but I firmly believe there’s levels to this stuff. And Benjamin is looking down at the top right now. It is what it is. Good day!

The end of the press conference. I have no clue what was meant by that. From what I know everyone was happy for the Town and Community. But things aren’t always what meets the eye. I guess to comment on it I would say “whoever if there really is someone in the community who isn’t completely estatic for Benjamin for any reason. That’s just sad, and I wonder why.” And the Flop? Get 15 yards when you can. He’s a smart kid. Lebron is a smart man.
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣

Well ladies and gentlemen that about sums it up. "Get 15 yards when you can" that's pathetic and basically shows zero integrity. Also shows failure in leadership at all levels in a program.

And thanks to your LeBron comment we know exactly why you're whining and complaining about everything. LeBron is a joke, same thing can be said about you. Go back to the glue factory, and please make sure to update us on when the moving van shows up cause someone gets a new "job" on a different coaching staff.

Well ladies and gentlemen that about sums it up. "Get 15 yards when you can" that's pathetic and basically shows zero integrity. Also shows failure in leadership at all levels in a program.

And thanks to your LeBron comment we know exactly why you're whining and complaining about everything. LeBron is a joke, same thing can be said about you. Go back to the glue factory, and please make sure to update us on when the moving van shows up cause someone gets a new "job" on a different coaching staff.
Yeah he’s not the greatest basketball player of all time or anything. He doesn’t statistically prove that in almost every single category. What are we arguing about? If someone is going to put their hands on you and lightly push you, you better expect a full blown fall. Wow watching the World Cup must’ve been hard for you.

Okay my mistake. I’ll take your advice but I firmly believe there’s levels to this stuff. And Benjamin is looking down at the top right now. It is what it is. Good day!
Thank you. My whole point of what I was driving at was that all the top tier athletes and coaches I know that had any lasting success in football like guys I grew up with (I played at a top 11 man school that used to be 5a now 6A) that made it to d1 universities, and the few that got drafted in the nfl all had one thing in common and that was staying humble. I’ll never forget when I was in high school and listening to a fellow teammate who was a 6’ 9” 285lb tight end. I said damn I wish I had your size and he said hey there is always someone bigger and stronger out there. It was that motivation to improve that got him 3 back to back state championship rings and a 11 year career in the nfl. I don’t think I ever heard his dad say he was the best in the state.

Last edited:
Yeah he’s not the greatest basketball player of all time or anything. He doesn’t statistically prove that in almost every single category. What are we arguing about? If someone is going to put their hands on you and lightly push you, you better expect a full blown fall. Wow watching the World Cup must’ve been hard for you.
Quit while you're ahead. Like I said just keep us updated on the moving van. That way next year we can listen to another jack wagon from another school crying and complaining while you sit at home sulking cause your hopes and dreams left in a U-Haul.

As far as the World Cup is concerned, we watch that for the flops, they are hilarious by the way, we don't watch State Games for Flops. But if that's a thing now maybe they should add a Stat line for it.

Here is why Westbrook is better. Listen to the post game interview. It’s all about the name on the front of the jersey not the name on the back. Coach doesn’t have to praise 4, 3, 31, 8 and I could go on. He doesn’t want this to be a one man show. Trust me WB could blow up 4 just because he is so talented. 4 knows who to give the credit too. WB Coach is growing good respectful young men. The titles are nice. The awards are nice. They don’t mean anything if these kids can’t operate in the world when they leave Highschool. If they can’t hold down a job, friendships, marriages or relationship with their kids.

We have always been blessed with the athletes, coaches and fans. Yesterday was another class act when we get to watch the interviews.

I’m also glad Westbrook didn’t have to stoop to that level to get there first title.

Playing great Teams isn't a mistake. Playing great teams and coaches is definitely a key to success. Coaches don't make mistakes by scheduling hard regular season schedules, they prepare their teams for District battles and playoff runs. If you actually think for one second any good Coach, east or west is scared of Benjamin you are mistaken. Coaches love a challenge and I know quite a few that would definitely prepare, plan and execute on stopping the so called one man show you think you have.
Iron sharpens iron. Diamonds are created under extreme heat and pressure and can only be cut and shaped by a stronger stone. You only get better by challenging yourself.

I

listen guy, Benjamin had a bye week, a lot of teams were called in D1. Everyone unfortunately had to attend their cousins sisters brothers mothers pet ducks 16th birthday. Point is wether you want to admit it to yourself after watching both games. There was just two different levels of ball.
I wouldn’t say two levels of ball . I think Benjamin and Westbrook would be a dog fight . Both teams are all there

I wouldn’t say two levels of ball . I think Benjamin and Westbrook would be a dog fight . Both teams are all there
Ballgame I knew that Westbrook would finally convince you they are a well rounded team. But ace is over here is making all the same mistakes you used to like saying their “team is on another level”. Maybe now that you’ve been converted you could have some morning coffee with ace and you can teach him the errors of their way. Kinda like a AA sponsor but instead of sobriety you just help them stop saying foolish things.

Back