WESTBROOK VS ABBOTT

Just curious but I wanna know from someone who’s seen their games and interacted with or spoken to some of the guys or coaches from Westbrook, who was their toughest game this past year, I know who I believe it was, but who do y’all feel it was?

Just curious but I wanna know from someone who’s seen their games and interacted with or spoken to some of the guys or coaches from Westbrook, who was their toughest game this past year, I know who I believe it was, but who do y’all feel it was?
The 2nd game against Happy, was one of the hardest hitting games Westbrook was in. In my opinion there was 3 physical teams. Happy, rankin and garden city. Not going to say one was better than the other because WB 45 each and also played in close games against each. All 3 are coached really well.

I would say this if Abbott was in the West they probably wouldn’t be that deep in playoffs. I still believe the West is the toughest side hands down.

The 2nd game against Happy, was one of the hardest hitting games Westbrook was in. In my opinion there was 3 physical teams. Happy, rankin and garden city. Not going to say one was better than the other because WB 45 each and also played in close games against each. All 3 are coached really well.

I would say this if Abbott was in the West they probably wouldn’t be that deep in playoffs. I still believe the West is the toughest side hands down.
I completely agree.

Big fan for Abbott. Westbrook showed up and showed out. Did nothing crazy out of the blue just hard nosed football. Offense looked like they ran the same 3 plays but I guess if that’s working why stop? Defense put on a clinic. Congrats to Westbrook on a great season and the ring. Congrats to Abbott, wish y’all the best of luck next year.

Westbrook is not home grown. So funny nobody’s saying nothing on this side, rather than that being the only thing you hear about Benjamin. We can assure it is okay though as we know over here, who’s #1 in the state. Division 1 was lacklustre.

Westbrook is not home grown. So funny nobody’s saying nothing on this side, rather than that being the only thing you hear about Benjamin. We can assure it is okay though as we know over here, who’s #1 in the state. Division 1 was lacklustre.
this is delusional

Benjamin played like 4 opponents with a winning record all year

this is delusional

Benjamin played like 4 opponents with a winning record all year
Westbrook lost a game. On top of that, WESTBROOK IS FAR FROM HOMEGROWN. Maybe you didn’t watch that move in sophomore do it all yesterday but I did. On top of that, Benjamin beat every team they played by 45 points, doing it to Westbrook wouldn’t be anything but another week. Too bad you’ll never get to feel that pain. That game was embarrassing by Abbott, they had literally no playmaker and put up 3 touchdowns. It would not be a good day to wear blue if that day were to ever come.

Westbrook lost a game. On top of that, WESTBROOK IS FAR FROM HOMEGROWN. Maybe you didn’t watch that move in sophomore do it all yesterday but I did. On top of that, Benjamin beat every team they played by 45 points, doing it to Westbrook wouldn’t be anything but another week. Too bad you’ll never get to feel that pain. That game was embarrassing by Abbott, they had literally no playmaker and put up 3 touchdowns. It would not be a good day to wear blue if that day were to ever come.

The homegrown argument is retarded. People move in and out of areas, especially since the pandemic. It's just an excuse. And there are NO excuses for losing.

Congrats Westbrook.

Last edited:
If D1 is sooooo lackluster then petition your coaches to play D1 schools in the East and West I hate to break it to you but we will never see a Benjamin vs Westbrook game this year and we sure the heck didn't hear anyone from Benjamin on this site last year running their mouths. And we all know why because you had nothing to run it for and now you do. Nobody cares, seasons over. Benjamin won and Westbrook won.
Let's see how many kids stay in WB and let's see where the "Best player in D2 is next year"

Back