WESTBROOK VS ABBOTT

Westbrook lost a game. On top of that, WESTBROOK IS FAR FROM HOMEGROWN. Maybe you didn’t watch that move in sophomore do it all yesterday but I did. On top of that, Benjamin beat every team they played by 45 points, doing it to Westbrook wouldn’t be anything but another week. Too bad you’ll never get to feel that pain. That game was embarrassing by Abbott, they had literally no playmaker and put up 3 touchdowns. It would not be a good day to wear blue if that day were to ever come.
This argument is completely stupid. Westbrook won State last year without our move in sophomore. Benjamin did not, and had no chance this year to win without their move in sophomore. Period. If it wasn't for him Benjamin would have been on the hardwood a month ago and everybody knows it. Congrats on invalid arguments and crying after winning state. We could care less honestly. Congrats to Benjamin. Glad those boys get trophies and rings. Now do it again next year.

I
If D1 is sooooo lackluster then petition your coaches to play D1 schools in the East and West I hate to break it to you but we will never see a Benjamin vs Westbrook game this year and we sure the heck didn't hear anyone from Benjamin on this site last year running their mouths. And we all know why because you had nothing to run it for and now you do. Nobody cares, seasons over. Benjamin won and Westbrook won.
Let's see how many kids stay in WB and let's see where the "Best player in D2 is next year"
listen guy, Benjamin had a bye week, a lot of teams were called in D1. Everyone unfortunately had to attend their cousins sisters brothers mothers pet ducks 16th birthday. Point is wether you want to admit it to yourself after watching both games. There was just two different levels of ball.

If D1 is sooooo lackluster then petition your coaches to play D1 schools in the East and West I hate to break it to you but we will never see a Benjamin vs Westbrook game this year and we sure the heck didn't hear anyone from Benjamin on this site last year running their mouths. And we all know why because you had nothing to run it for and now you do. Nobody cares, seasons over. Benjamin won and Westbrook won.
Let's see how many kids stay in WB and let's see where the "Best player in D2 is next year"
Did you see the Benjamin post game press conference? I don’t think I have seen someone more arrogant in a long time.

I

listen guy, Benjamin had a bye week, a lot of teams were called in D1. Everyone unfortunately had to attend their cousins sisters brothers mothers pet ducks 16th birthday. Point is wether you want to admit it to yourself after watching both games. There was just two different levels of ball.
So it's D1's fault those teams had scheduled games to play and no one would change it for poor little Benjamin. Suck it up bro, yall won. Stop crying because your cousins sisters brothers mothers pet ducks 16th birthday wasn't all it was "quacked" up to be.

Walk the walk. Talk the talk, tune in the next 2 years I bet you’ll say it again, and again. 🤡
That is not walking the walk and talking the talk that was just tacky and trashy. Btw ace of diamonds do tell me what team Benjamin played this year that even came close to the rankings of the top five in division 1? Oh that’s right they didn’t they played the only top 20 teams they played this year was whitharral and Loraine.

Funny haven't seen the traveling all stars go to a D1 school yet its always D2 so step up

That is not walking the walk and talking the talk that was just tacky and trashy. Btw ace of diamonds do tell me what team Benjamin played this year that even came close to the rankings of the top five in division 1? Oh that’s right they didn’t they played the only top 20 teams they played this year was whitharral and Loraine.
I don’t even think westbrook would have had an answer for Loraine’s power, and well you saw how that went all that blue and yellow looked good over there together!

Westbrook lost a game. On top of that, WESTBROOK IS FAR FROM HOMEGROWN. Maybe you didn’t watch that move in sophomore do it all yesterday but I did. On top of that, Benjamin beat every team they played by 45 points, doing it to Westbrook wouldn’t be anything but another week. Too bad you’ll never get to feel that pain. That game was embarrassing by Abbott, they had literally no playmaker and put up 3 touchdowns. It would not be a good day to wear blue if that day were to ever come.
Hahaha
Do you write the scripts for Benjamin press conferences? No need to answer. Yes, I know this is not Coach Rigdon, he uses his own name. He is honest about who is, take it or leave it. I do respect that part of him.

There is one player that was essential athletically or Benjamin does not win a championship. I also believe those boys and the families of those boys that are a part of the Benjamin community are the foundation athletically and, in this case more importantly the strength of character to hold the team together to make this result possible. That is a huge talent in itself and they don't receive enough credit for it. Nearly all of us have the ability to see that took work in Benjamin this year.

You guys don’t appreciate greatness. Has someone won all 4 years and been offensive mvp everytime? Asking for a friend.
I remember a couple of years ago another arrogant family that has a little in common with your little mvp decided to move up to showcase his “talent” in 11 man and that went over like a fart in church. When you go out there saying your sons are the best in Texas you just make yourself look ridiculous. I personally would love to see a exhibition game of Westbrook vs Benjamin I would go so far to say I would put my money where my mouth is and donate a few grand to the cause. But since I know that it probably never will come to fruition how about this, if they do stay at Benjamin how about they just schedule their first 4 games next year with happy, garden city, rankin, and Westbrook then we will see how well they do.

Back