WESTBROOK VS ABBOTT

Anyone know what the total cost will be for an entire team to dye their hair back to their original color after losing a State Championship game?

Asking for a friend.......

@Tigerfan85
It’s tradition if your talking about Abbott . I think it’s pretty cool they do that . You won’t find one player on that side line that doesn’t have blonde hair . Does westbrook do anything special ? If not they should

Why'd them Westbrook boys dye their hair anyways? Won't be able to see it under the helmets. Curious too what color they used. Blue I guess?
I was actually referring to the soon to be 2nd place blonde runner ups from the East.
Seems to me a tradition like that would lose its appeal after so many playoff losses... guess bleach must be abundant over there from trying to scrub those losses off their record.

IC seemed to be more athletic and was more of a threat with the deep pass. I think having #3 from IC run all over Abbott in the 2nd half was good for them coming into State. Westbrook isnt as big as a threat downfield (speed) but 3 and 4 are solid as they come with the ball in either hand. There defense is legit too. I think it will be a tough physical game but have Abbott by 12. But time will tell🤷🏽‍♂️ Goodluck to both squads

IC seemed to be more athletic and was more of a threat with the deep pass. I think having #3 from IC run all over Abbott in the 2nd half was good for them coming into State. Westbrook isnt as big as a threat downfield (speed) but 3 and 4 are solid as they come with the ball in either hand. There defense is legit too. I think it will be a tough physical game but have Abbott by 12. But time will tell🤷🏽‍♂️ Goodluck to both squads
I’m curious how you say Westbrook is not a threat down field. 31 has 900 yards passing. You are correct Westbrook is not known for their passing. With one running back rushing for 1800 yards (missing 5 games) and the other back rushing for 1300 yards.

Westbrook is well balanced. Abbott didn’t just struggle with the pass game from Irion County. They struggled with the run game. I’m sorry Irion County does not have the speed or strength Westbrook brings to the game.

I agree with one thing. Time will tell all. 4 days away.

I will say this. If Abbott decides to stay with the option play. I feel sorry for the qb. They will know first hand how hard Westbrook can hit. I don’t care what grade each player is in. We have sophomores, juniors and seniors that like to hit.

Problem with IC is just like previous games the defense was non existent. Westbrook will play defense believe that.

Back