Rumor Mill

The kids in Miami do not want to play anywhere but in Miami so all the talk of them leaving to Canadian or Pampa is nothing but complete rumor trash. Whoever gets that HF coaching job is walking into a talent pool. You have a large number of returning starters, and the coach last year didn't even scratch the surface of his talent, more than a hand full of talented sophomore's and a very gifted freshman rarely touched the field, those players should have been getting reps in all the blowout games the Warriors played in. That team had more talent than what was on the field.
Following this thread to see who gets this job.

Rumor has it that Miami will hire a hfb coach for a 10 month contract and then hand the keys over to Armando Solis who will then get promoted AD/HFB after next season. The girls vball coach is AD and she will most likely get stripped of AD duties like the former Miami HFB coach was as soon as Mrs. Solis took over as superintendent in January. Same thing happened at Hart until they were forced to resign due to having a relationship which is why Armando was the bball coach at springlake-earth. They are now married so watch the rumor evolve into reality. Was told this by many residents of Miami (not happy at all) and they have yet to conduct any interviews, regarding the position.
The former bball coach was stripped of his duties even though he wanted to stay. Only given the option to coach a spring sport. He will win the grievance he filed since his teaching was above average and better than last years grades.
As a resident of the Texas Panhandle this is all speculation …….. I believe we should all have a platform to express our opinions. But saying this and that and being hateful without even knowing what is taking place and using a pseudo name is just as bad as what your talking down upon if what your saying has any credibility! We need to be raising each other up as a society not tearing one another down!

Crazy to think Groom, Follett, & Miami all with possible openings, returning some talent, and in the same district next year. Could be a very interesting district.
Not sure why Follett job will be open they are always good; the Miami coach was looking for an eleven man job the last two years not sure why cause Miami is loaded, and Groom, all their talent left last year and they couldn’t compete with the other two teams. I’d give the edge to Follett just cause Miami will be a talented but very young team.

Not sure why Follett job will be open they are always good; the Miami coach was looking for an eleven man job the last two years not sure why cause Miami is loaded, and Groom, all their talent left last year and they couldn’t compete with the other two teams. I’d give the edge to Follett just cause Miami will be a talented but very young team.
That's why it's called the rumor mill. Rumors. Also I believe Groom is not open and Follett has a boys bball opening (not rumors). Just relaying the rumors that I've been told by residents and SB members at Miami. I hope all the kids stay!

Miami graduates the best players they had, and fired the best coach in the whole state. They won't be anything like they were this year.

Back