Rumor Mill

Rumor has it that Miami will hire a hfb coach for a 10 month contract and then hand the keys over to Armando Solis who will then get promoted AD/HFB after next season. The girls vball coach is AD and she will most likely get stripped of AD duties like the former Miami HFB coach was as soon as Mrs. Solis took over as superintendent in January. Same thing happened at Hart until they were forced to resign due to having a relationship which is why Armando was the bball coach at springlake-earth. They are now married so watch the rumor evolve into reality. Was told this by many residents of Miami (not happy at all) and they have yet to conduct any interviews, regarding the position.
The former bball coach was stripped of his duties even though he wanted to stay. Only given the option to coach a spring sport. He will win the grievance he filed since his teaching was above average and better than last years grades.
I’m an Miami alumni, I hate to see what our school is becoming to and I can confirm all of this. Very sad they’re not hosting interviews, but I would I would like to see one of the roech brothers back to keep us winning now. :(

I’m a Miami alumni, I hate to see what our school is becoming to and I can confirm all of this. Very sad they’re not hosting interviews, but I would I would like to see one of the roech brothers back to keep us winning now. :(
It’s sad the way Superintendent applicants go before the school boards and tell their stories and lie just like they have graduated from the Joe Biden School of Lies and Deception. They always say that they respect tradition and want run the school according to community standards. Then they get their two year contract and begin their demolition project.

It’s sad the way Superintendent applicants go before the school boards and tell their stories and lie just like they have graduated from the Joe Biden School of Lies and Deception. They always say that they respect tradition and want run the school according to community standards. Then they get their two year contract and begin their demolition project.
Sad and disappointing... especially for all the applicants that will just get ignored. Writing is on the wall... unfortunately

I’m an Miami alumni, I hate to see what our school is becoming to and I can confirm all of this. Very sad they’re not hosting interviews, but I would I would like to see one of the roech brothers back to keep us winning now. :(
The situation is just weird. I'm sure @Roach would love to coach at his hometown. It's just hurting the kids more than anything by the supe neglecting interviews when the kids can get acclimated with their new coaches. Especially with all that talent returning and coming up.

With GR to follow for number four, this time in DI? If not, where is he going for number four in DI or DII? Or does it still matter?
Miami would be a great spot for Rigdon if given the opportunity. Bet the players would love to have a "1 year rental" playing with GR.

Looks like Armando Solis is getting the job at Miami

Thank you for the compliment! I don't have the greatest resume compared to others, my first year in education was taking a HFB position at Kress, but all I want is a fair chance to be able to interview in person. I have applied but I am still waiting to see if I have an opportunity to interview. Regardless, I love my hometown and just want the best for the kids, whether it is me or someone else. As long as they care about the kids and not themselves. And I am not talking bad about anyone specifically, just being honest.

Thank you for the compliment! I don't have the greatest resume compared to others, my first year in education was taking a HFB position at Kress, but all I want is a fair chance to be able to interview in person. I have applied but I am still waiting to see if I have an opportunity to interview. Regardless, I love my hometown and just want the best for the kids, whether it is me or someone else. As long as they care about the kids and not themselves. And I am not talking bad about anyone specifically, just being honest.
Well... the talent is there for sure but hearing of a mass exodus of players and up&comers that are transferring to pampa or Canadian because of the way they did the former fball and bball coach... That would not be good

Back