Rumor Mill

If he went to Texline, enrolled early at AF or commits somewhere else, that would be a one semester tying. Doubt it

Pretty sure Coach Rigdon would never receive a job offer at either one of those schools. I would personally love to see Rigdon play at a D1 school this year and go against Gordon at some point this season. That would be a game to watch! Rigdon won't play anywhere that doesn't already have 2-3 other key players on the roster, and would probably have a run deep in the playoffs without him.
Wouldn't matter, kids about to play D1 college football. Already has 3 rings.

I find it odd that grown adults dog on a kid that is already committed to a D1 school, and also putting sixman football on the map. This helps the game and the kids that have dreams of playing at the next level. Just saying...
[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)][COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]When can a student sign a letter of intent?[/COLOR][/COLOR]
What is the Letter of Intent? Read this Before Signing a ...
[COLOR=var(--bbQxAb)]Letter of Intent Signing Periods

The dates change slightly each year, so you will have to check with the NLI website to see when they are. For most sports, the early signing period is the November in the year before you'd start college, and the regular signing period starts in April of the year you'd start college.
[/COLOR]

Maybe if he did less talking about that himself it would help his cause
So you were apparently a perfect teenage kid. You showed nothing but respect and never said any cuss words. You were a golden boy huh. So when and where did you play college ball. If so, was it D1? You are literally acting like an 80 year old on here talking crap about a teenage kid. If you say you were perfect as a teenager that's all I need to know.

[COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)][COLOR=var(--YLNNHc)]When can a student sign a letter of intent?[/COLOR][/COLOR]

What is the Letter of Intent? Read this Before Signing a ...

[COLOR=var(--bbQxAb)]Letter of Intent Signing Periods

The dates change slightly each year, so you will have to check with the NLI website to see when they are. For most sports, the early signing period is the November in the year before you'd start college, and the regular signing period starts in April of the year you'd start college.[/COLOR]
I honestly thought you got hacked lol. I'm aware of how things work nowadays with commitments and when they are officially official lol. Try me

….that they 100% have deserved and provoked over the years

Kid is a great player though

No doubt-one of the best to ever lace em up in the game

He and the family get way too much crap on here...

….that they 100% have deserved and provoked over the years

I don't want to get involved in all this crap but this is definitely not true, at least not from what I've seen on this site. I've been on this site for almost 20 years and I've seen it happen time and time again. As soon as any player, or team, starts to get any kind of success they're attacked, badgered, and ridiculed for every little thing they do wrong. Taking up for yourself when a bunch of people start dogging on you is not the same as provoking and they certainly don't deserve it just because they've been successful and don't mind speaking up when folks talk crap about them.

I don't want to get involved in all this crap but this is definitely not true, at least not from what I've seen on this site. I've been on this site for almost 20 years and I've seen it happen time and time again. As soon as any player, or team, starts to get any kind of success they're attacked, badgered, and ridiculed for every little thing they do wrong. Taking up for yourself when a bunch of people start dogging on you is not the same as provoking and they certainly don't deserve it just because they've been successful and don't mind speaking up when folks talk crap about them.
Borden County and Garden City are 2 teams that have risen to great success multiple times. I could be wrong but don’t remember these programs being attacked, badgered and ridiculed while in the midst of their greatness. There are others, just an example here and these schools stand out to me. I believe it comes down to confidence verse cockiness. It seems teams can be heavily criticized by the actions/personality/body language from a single kid. Even if the team/program/community is a known class act. A single player or sixman football.com fan for that matter can garner unwanted ridicule for a team. This is a personal opinion/observation and I may be completely wrong. I sure wish I could go back in time and UNDO some of the things I spewed on here years ago. With that said, certainly kids will look back and wish they could have done things differently. The shove at the State Basketball tournament was a big blow to the program/school. I get it, things happen with kids. Especially those with a tremendous competitive drive and desire to win. But if things go too far or even perceived that way I’m certain scrutiny will follow.

Borden County and Garden City are 2 teams that have risen to great success multiple times. I could be wrong but don’t remember these programs being attacked, badgered and ridiculed while in the midst of their greatness. There are others, just an example here and these schools stand out to me. I believe it comes down to confidence verse cockiness. It seems teams can be heavily criticized by the actions/personality/body language from a single kid. Even if the team/program/community is a known class act. A single player or sixman football.com fan for that matter can garner unwanted ridicule for a team. This is a personal opinion/observation and I may be completely wrong. I sure wish I could go back in time and UNDO some of the things I spewed on here years ago. With that said, certainly kids will look back and wish they could have done things differently. The shove at the State Basketball tournament was a big blow to the program/school. I get it, things happen with kids. Especially those with a tremendous competitive drive and desire to win. But if things go too far or even perceived that way I’m certain scrutiny will follow.
I sure wish I could go back in time and be apart of the UIL and reason with them that there is no need for a division split in 6man football. But I can't. The best teams aren't playing the best teams and the split has made it more difficult to schedule games and increases travel time to the UILs preferred districts. Go back to the 8 team districts. District Championships actually meant something back in the day.

Back