Rumor Mill

So he really did hop off the fence with Baird. Considering all the Baird openings now. I thought they hired one of the Hayes sons to be a coach awhile back too? Did that fall through as well?

So he really did hop off the fence with Baird. Considering all the Baird openings now. I thought they hired one of the Hayes sons to be a coach awhile back too? Did that fall through as well?
I still believe that Hayes is waiting for the big offer to return to the WV. All the rest (Baird and Benjamin) are just bait!

This attachment is from the April 22nd board meeting, but there's still time to back out of the contract.

Attachments

• vote.webp
    vote.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 108
Ole Tex @Texlonghorn75 you sure have been quiet in this rumor mill. Go ahead and throw us up one of them good oldies
Seems like some those rolling stone coaches are shy about where they will be selling their expertise this fall instead of being proud of mentioning which destitute program in the great Texas desert they will save. They need to man up a little bit like Coach Reed in Gordon with all that truly home grown talent.

Seems like some those rolling stone coaches are shy about where they will be selling their expertise this fall instead of being proud of mentioning which destitute program in the great Texas desert they will save. They need to man up a little bit like Coach Reed in Gordon with all that truly home grown talent.
There we go kettle. That’s what I’m talking about preach brother preach

Not sure why Follett job will be open they are always good; the Miami coach was looking for an eleven man job the last two years not sure why cause Miami is loaded, and Groom, all their talent left last year and they couldn’t compete with the other two teams. I’d give the edge to Follett just cause Miami will be a talented but very young team.
How is Miami a very young team? I've heard they are basically 95% upperclassmen this coming year. Is that true?

Here's what I've been able to figure out from this site so far.

Coach Hayes is gonna be coaching in Benjamin and at Baird.

The Rigdon kid will be following coach Hayes to Baird but hes also gonna play for Albany and Richland Springs too.

Everything else is just filler that nobody really cares about.

That sound about right?

Back