Rumor Mill

Only time will tell, but you sure sound like you have a lot more invested in this topic than just some old friends kids. Sounds like you definitely know the team on a more personal level, as in you definitely have a kid playing.
He's Miami alumni. He was a great RB during his tenure and his son that will most likely be spreadback/QB will most likely get newcomer of the year. Kid is fast, quick, and has a decent arm (lefty), and very athletic. The name from Miami to be brought up is Breken Early. Kid is an a stud.

I did see one of the names that transferred in the paper covering the 6v6 in Miami...makes you wonder what's happening up there.
Idk other than Follett has had one and dones since Copley was there. Follett and Booker are rivals. Darouzzette was consolidated with Follett for a long time before they decided to bring the school back and restart the HS and HS football.

He's Miami alumni. He was a great RB during his tenure and his son that will most likely be spreadback/QB will most likely get newcomer of the year. Kid is fast, quick, and has a decent arm (lefty), and very athletic. The name from Miami to be brought up is Breken Early. Kid is an a STUD

Breken absolutely is a STUD! I’ll always be one of his biggest fans!

Here's what I've been able to figure out from this site so far.

Coach Hayes is gonna be coaching in Benjamin and at Baird.

The Rigdon kid will be following coach Hayes to Baird but hes also gonna play for Albany and Richland Springs too.

Everything else is just filler that nobody really cares about.

That sound about right?

So Hayes is only coaching (or cleaning? I have no idea at this point) at Benjamin now. Maybe @ACE OF DIAMONDS or some other Benjamin faithful can clear this up for us.

Also Rigdon put on social media he's not going to RS so we can scratch that out. That's good cause I didn't know how he'd do it playing for 3 teams. 2 is much more realistic.

Who are the othe
So Hayes is only coaching (or cleaning? I have no idea at this point) at Benjamin now. Maybe @ACE OF DIAMONDS or some other Benjamin faithful can clear this up for us.

Also Rigdon put on social media he's not going to RS so we can scratch that out. That's good cause I didn't know how he'd do it playing for 3 teams. 2 is much more realistic.
who are the other two teams? RS is the only place I’ve heard that has any weight behind it. Guess we will all know soon enough. lol

Who are the othe

who are the other two teams? RS is the only place I’ve heard that has any weight behind it. Guess we will all know soon enough. lol
Now that I think about it only Albany is left for now. I forgot Baird got cancelled out when Hayes decided to stay in Benjamin. I guess we could make up another one if you want to. Pretty sure that's how all these rumors get started anyways right?

Back