Rumor Mill

May will miss Coach Steele but he’s going to do well at BC. We all in the May community wish him and the family only the best of things life has to offer them. BC is lucky to have them. That being said we in the community also look forward to welcoming the new coaches and are excited about this season. May football could surprise a lot of people this year. I’m ready to get it started. Trash talk time is almost here.

May will miss Coach Steele but he’s going to do well at BC. We all in the May community wish him and the family only the best of things life has to offer them. BC is lucky to have them. That being said we in the community also look forward to welcoming the new coaches and are excited about this season. May football could surprise a lot of people this year. I’m ready to get it started. Trash talk time is almost here.
Getting the Morris Kid from Rising Star is a plus.

That’s my kinfolk. His Mom is my cousin. She accepted a teaching job at May. Yes he’s a big plus for us. Above all his athletic abilities he’s a dang good young man. Super excited for him to be at May.

It's not recruiting if you get family to bring 'em in.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Back