Rumor Mill

You obviously know better than most, but why do you think Rigdon would never get the job in May?
From Texas Monthly.
The locals were again confused months after Rigdon’s hiring, before the 2022 season began, when he stepped down as head coach to become defensive coordinator, with Hayes brought in. Rigdon said he learned soon after taking the head coach job that he needed to decrease his level of stress to improve his health.
I don’t believe Jamie Rigdon wants a head coaching job.

From Texas Monthly.
The locals were again confused months after Rigdon’s hiring, before the 2022 season began, when he stepped down as head coach to become defensive coordinator, with Hayes brought in. Rigdon said he learned soon after taking the head coach job that he needed to decrease his level of stress to improve his health.
I don’t believe Jamie Rigdon wants a head coaching job.
I suppose that makes sense, but I assumed Tigerfan85's confidence had to do with May, rather than head coach.

Is it getting about time for formal required announcements on where players are playing and where coaches are coaching? Two days are close to a couple of months away. I'm ready for DCTF which makes it all official of course, ha-ha!

I heard Hayes is staying in Benjamin now that the Rigdons are leaving.
So he took the Baird gig as look I can go anywhere to show Benjamin he would leave.?.? Then Benjamin votes to not renew rigdons contract so Hayes will come back.?.? Interesting. Then rigdon says the heck with it I’ll show you and goes to May.?

So he took the Baird gig as look I can go anywhere to show Benjamin he would leave.?.? Then Benjamin votes to not renew rigdons contract so Hayes will come back.?.? Interesting. Then rigdon says the heck with it I’ll show you and goes to May.?
And then Jennifer Aniston showed up at my house and we’re getting married. Elvis is officiating the ceremony. Prince is singing at reception. And democrats are coming to their senses.

And then Jennifer Aniston showed up at my house and we’re getting married. Elvis is officiating the ceremony. Prince is singing at reception. And democrats are coming to their senses.
Well ain’t that something. My rumor has a lot more truth to it but you got that star power in yours. Could be a sign of things to come.

Is it getting about time for formal required announcements on where players are playing and where coaches are coaching? Two days are close to a couple of months away. I'm ready for DCTF which makes it all official of course, ha-ha!
DCTF is far from official as all that data was collected in Feb, March, April and as we can see a lot has and does change. (They are able to make changes up to the date they send off to the printers and when I did their 6man stuff I would send in coaching changes up to the last second...but I highly doubt that is happening now)

The article in Texas Monthly said he played at Carlisle ISD in Price, TX his 8th grade year. His coach there stated he would be special. I’d like to see him in a decent sized 11 man program playing in the slot. He’s not lightning fast but neither was Wes Welker. I think he’d be hard for any linebacker to stay with because he has special lateral quickness and vision.
I would like to see him in a liberty hill style offense a 5A powerhouse that runs the slot t offense I think he would be really good in that offense and it has a little bit of what Air Force runs.
The article in Texas Monthly said he played at Carlisle ISD in Price, TX his 8th grade year. His coach there stated he would be special. I’d like to see him in a decent sized 11 man program playing in the slot. He’s not lightning fast but neither was Wes Welker. I think he’d be hard for any linebacker to stay with because he has special lateral quickness and vision.
I would

Back