Rumor Mill

McIntyre is a Milford Alum. He did great in his first year at RS. There were rumors of him coming home this summer but he ended up staying in Richland.
That is exactly what I’m talking about. He did a GREAT job as defensive coordinator his first year out. I would be trying to keep him instead of hiring a co-coordinator that has a history of one and gone except the last two years. I will be keeping up with Coach McIntyre and I expect to make one of his games before long. Best of luck Coach McIntyre.

That is exactly what I’m talking about. He did a GREAT job as defensive coordinator his first year out. I would be trying to keep him instead of hiring a co-coordinator that has a history of one and gone except the last two years. I will be keeping up with Coach McIntyre and I expect to make one of his games before long. Best of luck Coach McIntyre.
And we’re supposed to believe he’s going to come in and be DC because some one on the rumor mill said it? Theories getting wild this time of the year. The whole state is waiting for the Rigdon shoe to drop

I know where the shoe won’t drop. Personally I think the young man should go play 11 man and get that real game experience. 7 on 7 and football camps are not the same as real game experience. He’s obviously headed to next level and will always be reguarded as one of the best to ever play 6 man. But at this point the experience of 11 man vs another title in six (assuming here) I believe is more valuable moving forward with his career. As for all the rumors it’s like a bad movie that keeps making sequels. It’s just old and boring

Rumors I know but I heard he put his resume in to be Mays HFC along with very high chance of Basketball head coach as well. He’s done wonders in that gym before. Could be a good fit.

He already committed to a D1 school so what does he gain by going to an 11 man school? Experience? High school is nothing like college and the experience he'll get from 1 year is negligible anyways. He might as well stay 6 man and go for his 4th state championship and 4th state championship MVP.

Did Grayson play JR High Six-Man ball too? I assume so, but don't officially know.

I think getting experience at the 11 man level is extremely beneficial.

The jump from Six-Man to D1 is massive. Getting snaps at an 11 man school can only be beneficial if his goal, which I can only assume, is playing on Sundays.

Did Grayson play JR High Six-Man ball too? I assume so, but don't officially know.

I think getting experience at the 11 man level is extremely beneficial.

The jump from Six-Man to D1 is massive. Getting snaps at an 11 man school can only be beneficial if his goal, which I can only assume, is playing on Sundays.
The article in Texas Monthly said he played at Carlisle ISD in Price, TX his 8th grade year. His coach there stated he would be special. I’d like to see him in a decent sized 11 man program playing in the slot. He’s not lightning fast but neither was Wes Welker. I think he’d be hard for any linebacker to stay with because he has special lateral quickness and vision.

The article in Texas Monthly said he played at Carlisle ISD in Price, TX his 8th grade year. His coach there stated he would be special. I’d like to see him in a decent sized 11 man program playing in the slot. He’s not lightning fast but neither was Wes Welker. I think he’d be hard for any linebacker to stay with because he has special lateral quickness and vision.
Welker(2A Oklahoma), Amendola (5A) and Eric Morris (2A) all were undersized and not the fastest. But all excelled.

Welker(2A Oklahoma), Amendola (5A) and Eric Morris (2A) all were undersized and not the fastest. But all excelled.
We were at almost all of their games. I saw Welker at a FBC Thursday night service for college students and he appeared to be about 5’9” and wasn’t built like a stud athlete at all. It’s hard to believe what he could do on the field. Grayson is a little bigger and has a more athletic look about him and appears to be very elusive. I’d love to see how his abilities would manifest against strong competition. I think he’s pretty good.

We were at almost all of their games. I saw Welker at a FBC Thursday night service for college students and he appeared to be about 5’9” and wasn’t built like a stud athlete at all. It’s hard to believe what he could do on the field. Grayson is a little bigger and has a more athletic look about him and appears to be very elusive. I’d love to see how his abilities would manifest against strong competition. I think he’s pretty good.
Welker was a soccer player before his friends talked him into playing football.. ended up winning Oklahoma player of the year (sound familiar). Kicked a 50+ yard FG to win a state championship his senior year.
Mike Leach asked Kingsbury how Welker was doing in practice. Kliff said he didn't drop a ball. Welker started as a freshman in college. Ended up breaking college and NFL records.

Back